All reviewsbasic roomwaffle house across the streetworked finemini fridgefront desk clerkbed and pillowsmoteltvtargetgasnc
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Person at desk very nice and friendly.
Room was clean . A bit noisy as we we're close to stairs. Close to 1-95 as we were driving to Florida.close to restaurants.we would use again. The wifi was good easely accessible.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2017

We stopped here for the night. First thing we noticed was the flimsy door lock. It had obviously been broken before as there were multiple screw holes from where it had previously been. We called the front desk as we wanted to watch tv and every station said "not available." She said she would come fix it, but sent a man who was TOTALLY WASTED! He staggered to the tv stand holding on to it so he wouldn't fall over, then fell backwards on to one of the beds. My husband escorted him out of the room and we said the heck with watching tv and moved a chair in front of the door to supplement the very sketchy lock. Will never stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2017

This hotel is extremely basic and that's why it's dirt cheap.

Easy on/off from i95, walking distant to all the restaurants and a 15 minute drive to the historic area.

Don't look for much on the continental breakfast. It's just coffee and two cereal choices with milk.

The bed and pillows are comfortable and the room and bathroom are clean.

Decent televison, mini fridge and wifi.

I'm rather angry that I called weeks in advance to determine if the couches were pull out sleepers and the front desk clerk said, "all our couches are sleepers". This was an absolute lie! Therefore, three of us had to sleep in a queen size bed.

That misinformation really ruined the stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Room was clean and wi-fi was fast, very friendly staff, a/c worked fine, quiet location close to food and gas, lots of parking

very strong cigarette smoke smell in the room, we bot air freshener but it did not help

Room Tip: room was allegedly non-smoking but stunk of cigarettes
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Room was dates but fine especially considering the low price I paid. We just need a place to sleep on our way somewhere. At around 12:30am we got a phone call which we didn't answer. A few minutes later someone knocked on our door (a bit after 12:30am!!). The front desk clerk said that she wasn't sure she had processed our payment and wasn't sure if it was prepaid through another travel website. She asked what my name was... She was concerned that the room was not prepaid and that she had not charged my card and that we might leave the hotel in the morning without paying for the room. I said I was absolutely not coming down to reception and that it would have to wait until morning. The next morning a different clerk said that she had mixed my name up with someone else and that the room was indeed paid. Incredibly poor customer service. Even if they had made a mistake and not charged my card, there is no excuse for knocking on someone's door in the middle of the night. If the room is not paid for in the end, so be it; the customer comes first.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family