“GOOD PLACE FOR A LATE NIGHT DINNER”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Ended up here because the place I wanted to go, Sam's Pizza & Subs had closed 20 minutes before. They were very pleased to see me and I ordered a coolata and a Angus beef, egg, cheese sandwich from the menu. It was tasty and the drink was something new for me. Enjoyed my dinner and the service was very good.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Helpful staff made this a good place to get donuts to satisfy that craving. Donuts were plausibly fresh and quite tasty, with a good variety available.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We stopped here for breakfast during a road trip from Massachusetts to Myrtle Beach. It was clean and cute store with couch like seating. My only complaint is that they put the butter on our bagels and I like doing it myself...I know I'm strange.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

We stayed at the motel next door, walking distance. The Donuts were Really fresh, in the morning and Coffee is Always Great!!

Reviewed 2 May 2017

I stayed at the motel next door to this shop, so hopping over there for a donut each evening was convenient.