“"COP LUNCH" here. Good variety. Get donuts here.”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #6 of 10 Bakeries in Fredericksburg
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Helpful staff made this a good place to get donuts to satisfy that craving. Donuts were plausibly fresh and quite tasty, with a good variety available.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We stopped here for breakfast during a road trip from Massachusetts to Myrtle Beach. It was clean and cute store with couch like seating. My only complaint is that they put the butter on our bagels and I like doing it myself...I know I'm strange.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

We stayed at the motel next door, walking distance. The Donuts were Really fresh, in the morning and Coffee is Always Great!!

Reviewed 2 May 2017

I stayed at the motel next door to this shop, so hopping over there for a donut each evening was convenient.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Nothing out of the ordinary. Good donuts, good coffee, and good location. Kind of weird getting in and out but other than that, great.