“Very reliable on preorders”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #325 of 801 Restaurants in Vancouver
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I was very happy with pre-ordering and prepaying six sandwiches and having them labeled and ready at 6 AM. Just great to pick them up and be on my way. Thank you.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 1 December 2015

I have ordered from them for about three years twice a year for our school late night conference meals. They are wonderful to order with. They always have it ready on time and help me out to my car with all the bags. The owner is very generous and has been a great supporter to Hockinson PWT! Sandwiches are always wonderful, veggies are fresh and the cookies are so delicious and soft! Thank you!

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 26 March 2015

Although all Subway's have the same menu, we have tried 3 or four in the area and find the one on Main Street in Battle Ground (in the Albertson's complex) to be the best!

Date of visit: March 2015

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!