“Was not impressed.”

Ranked #76 of 714 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
“Was not impressed.”
Reviewed 9 September 2012

Would not go back again. Overpriced for what they serve. The crust is to sweet and the pizza had no flavor.

1 Thank shaun49er

Coquille, Oregon
“Impressed”
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I was staying at a hotel near Jantzen Beach in Portland, and was wanting pizza one night. Not knowing about this place, I tried to order from Pizza Hut and Papa Johns, and neither one delivered to my hotel. So I looked this place up on line and called to see if they delivered to where I was staying.

I ordered the Mozart medium size, and was at first concerned by the price, it probably included a delivery fee. All I have to say is that was one of the best pizzas I've had in some time. The veggies where fresh, the sausage and pepperoni where very flavorful and they do not skimp on the toppings. I was glad my room had a fridge because it took me two night to eat all of it.

Will have to go to their location the next time I'm in the area for a sit down experience.

• Visited July 2012
Vancouver, Washington
“Giving back to the community”
Reviewed 26 May 2012

I have to give kudos to these owners for the wonderful fundraiser they gave for cancer victim Ryan Woods and family. The place was absolutely packed on that Sunday but the staff were super friendly and fast at delivering pizzas. We have always had excellent pizza from this place. I would highly recommend going in for a pizza date night.

Visited May 2012
Vancouver, Washington
“Mozart Pizza is the Best”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I recently tried the Mozart Pizza at the Vancouver Pizza Company, in downtown Vancouver, Washington. First of all, the staff was very friendly. When taking my order, care was taken to ensure that it was accurate. The pizza was visually appealing. The vegetables were fresh. The meats were flavorful. I was impressed with how the pizza was put together. The crust was golden brown, light and tasted great. The overall presentation of the pizza was very, very good. There were two of us that shared the pizza and the small was more than enough. We had the pizza with a fresh salad that was a perfect combination. I would highly recommend this.

• Visited April 2012
Vancouver, Washington
“Great pizza in the couve.”
Reviewed 20 April 2012

This place has some great pizza. I strongly suggest checking out the calzones and the creamy garlic spread is just awesome.

Visited February 2012