But the staff and the rooms were more than anticipated given the great room rate I received. I had to bother the staff several times in the first few hours due to either forgetting the WiFi log in or just local information in general and they were more than accommodating and understanding. The room was clean and had everything I needed. It should be noted that at the time of this writing, they were in the process of doing full refurbishing of rooms. A couple of rooms down from me were fully gutted, so can't wait to go back and see the finished product. There is a Chipolte restaurant within walking distance as well as a Mexican restaurant. Area was quiet and while I didn't spend much time in my room except to sleep, it was an enjoyable stay. It's a two story motel, no elevator, just stairs, there is no continental breakfast, they have coffee in the office, but there is also coffee in the room. Will happily stay again when the need arises.............just don't expect frills.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 46 clean, quiet and comfortable rooms. AAA approved. We are only 5 miles from portland airport. We have continental breakfast, guest laundry. All our rooms have microwave, refregerator, phones with dataport, queen or king size beds. Semi Handicap rooms available upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Guest House Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guest House Hotel Vancouver
- Guest House Motel Vancouver