“Average food, but Josh is the best!!”
Review of Taco John's

Taco John's
Ranked #25 of 74 Restaurants in Williston
Description: At Taco John's®, we serve traditional Mexican food-with a twist. By fusing bold American flavors with south-of-the-border spice, we've defined our signature menu. From our trademark Potato Olés® and freshly prepared tacos to our infamous breakfast burritos and made-in-house tortilla chips, you'll always find something to crush your craving. Come see why our customers become life-long fans. Visit at Taco John's Williston today.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Who is this guy Josh? Somebody sure took the time to raise this young man right. He was the epitomy of Fantastic Customer Service! My TJ experience went from average to excellent just because of this one person. Thank you Josh for making my day great.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 1 March 2018

I drove past this place so many time on my way to the big M for breakfast burritos. One day the roads were very icy and I didn't want to drive that far so stopped at Taco John's. Not at all what I was expecting. Clean, refreshing interior. Phenomenal service and superb meal. Have not been to the other place since.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I live in Tampa, Florida and was up here on business. I have to say that there Tacos are spot on with authenticity and very very tasty. Just be carefful of the green sauce....it WILL light you up!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

We ordered the Taco Brava and the Supreme Burrito. Both were okay. We liked the lemonade and the hashbrowns especially. The service was nice and the salsa bar was cool. We were full by the end of it! Definitely the place to go for fast food Mexican.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 25 February 2016

Rude Drive thru, ordered chicken tacos with guacamole - the guac was black when i opened it back at my hotel. This was a NOPE not for me again.

Date of visit: October 2015

Been to Taco John's? Share your experiences!