“Time to get the donuts”

Ferlo's Original Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Rome
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Love the donuts from Ferlo's, the donuts are really great and call the day before for a special order then it will be there waiting for you.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

I lived in Rome all my life (over 60 yrs) and Ferlo's has the best Italian bread ever. I've been to Little Italy in the Bronx on Arthur Ave and Ferlo's still has the best bread. Their rolls are to kill for also; especially the hard rolls which is great for sausage and peppers.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Ok, don't be scared off by the face that the building is less than impressive. The only sign that you are in the correct place was on the glass door. We came because of the recommendation but stayed because it was wonderful!! You have to try it.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Ferlo's Bakery has been a Rome staple for a million years, consistent products, always fresh, always GREAT!! The Ferlo family has held on to traditions thru the generations. It is nice to see a business that keeps tradition alive !

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

I've lived in Rome for 13 years and being born and raised in the Bronx and close to Little Italy I've always said that that was the best Italian bread you could have.... Well I have to say that Ferlo's has definitely helped me feel like I'm home again! Best Italian bread and donuts, rolls are to die for, friendly staff, and good prices. Who could ask for more???

3  Thank Belinda

Been to Ferlo's Original Bakery? Share your experiences!