“Best bread in Rome! ”

Ferlo's Original Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Rome
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

I've lived in Rome for 13 years and being born and raised in the Bronx and close to Little Italy I've always said that that was the best Italian bread you could have.... Well I have to say that Ferlo's has definitely helped me feel like I'm home again! Best Italian bread and donuts, rolls are to die for, friendly staff, and good prices. Who could ask for more???

3  Thank Belinda

Reviewed 26 March 2017

Wonderful experience to walk into an old time bakery . The feel , the smells , it's truly a step back in time . Everything is fresh and delicious . I always look forward to going here .

Reviewed 26 March 2017

Hard crust italian, soft side italian, sub rolls, dinner rolls; it doesn't matter what it is, it's all the best!

Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

By far the best donuts I have ever had especially the chocolate and maple frosted. Stop here whenever in area visiting wife family

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

Best Italian bread in the city! Several different varieties. Soft side is my favorite but they also have Sicilian seeded regular Italian French stick and juniors when you don't want a full loaf. Dave and came you guys rock!

Been to Ferlo's Original Bakery? Share your experiences!