“Excellent decor and food”
Review of Fuji's

Fuji's
Ranked #23 of 86 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Sushi
Description: New restaurant in Rome, NY. Very good Japaneses food, great Sushi. Open for several weeks
Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

The restaurant is very nice and clean and the staff was very friendly. The food was wonderful. I ordered sushi, eel, and several appetizers and they were all excellent.

1  Thank Charles L

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

The food here is out of the world fresh and delicious! Service is wonderful! I go all the time whenever I am craving yummy sushi! And the prices are amazing!

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Good food, great service. A bit pricey. Ended up getting the chicken hibachi - didn't want to risk spending more and not liking it. Only ordered one roll for the same reason. Now I wish I would have spent more and gotten something else as the food was good. Next time we go there, going to get that sushi/sashimi meal for two.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

I'm a bit shocked to find that this place was as good as it is. The hibachi salmon was fantastic. For a place that looks like a BBQ joint, the food is the best Asian in the area.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

My new favorite restaurant in Rome. Thus Japanese Steakhouse is in a building that looks like a log cabin. A log cabin would be great for a bar, a steakhouse, or a family restaurant but for a Japanese restaurant? It didn't seem to fit. Let me tell you, the food is awesome. The restaurant has been there a couple of years, but I never went because a Japanese restaurant in a log cabin ??? How good could it be? I was soooo wrong. It's great! If you haven't been there ... Go ... You will be happy you did!

1  Thank OldBull2

Been to Fuji's? Share your experiences!