“I will tell you all the things you HAVE to eat while here”
Review of Mazzaferro Meats

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mazzaferro Meats
Ranked #21 of 86 Restaurants in Rome
Reviewed 9 August 2017

So there is regular groceries.
There are cold and hot subs to order.
There is a great deli.
There is a wonderful butcher. - get Christmas prime rib here.
There is a hot food buffet.

There is local bread and desserts from local bakeries.

The sausage bread you take home and heat up is to die for.

Now lets talk about the hot food. The fried chicken is epic. The macaroni and cheese is awesome. The antipasta is great. The sausage and peppers are excellent. The greens and beans are to die for. The tomato salad is very good. The chicken fingers are fantastic. Get the idea?

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

This is our primary deli. Their store turkey and ham are great. The roast beef is also great, when it's rare (we ask to see it before we have them slice it). It is also a place to purchase meat. They also have great subs. Check this place out.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

If you are in a hurry don't go there at lunchtime or Fri. at 4. This place is hopping at these times. They have the best subs in town. We get half subs and only eat a quarter at a time. Packed full of meat and made fresh to order. Fresh meats of every kind, cut to order or packaged, hot buffet with great Mac and cheese, beans and greens, and lots more. No dining tables but packed with customers. Fresh veggies and cheeses. Friendly people. We visit at least once a week. Good sales.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

I get my Christmas prime rib here every year and they cut it to the specifications I ask. Truly like and old time butcher shop. We have also tried their Sunday wing bar and the wings are fabulous at a good price!!

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

I was getting ready to prepare an Italian dinner for seven and needed good quality meats. Their homemade Sweet Italian sausage and their ground meats for my meatballs.
I also purchased a fresh eggplant as well as some Italian bread. The cold cuts are fabulous. When in Rome go to Mazzaferros. It's a very busy lunchtime crowd. Their hot buffet is perfect when you don't want to cook. Everything is fresh and homemade.

Been to Mazzaferro Meats? Share your experiences!