“Great Food”

Patrick's Butcher Boy Burgers
Ranked #9 of 274 Restaurants in Fort Smith
Price range: USD 9 - USD 12
Description: Fresh Ground Daily! 100% grade A Choice Chuck!
Description: Fresh Ground Daily! 100% grade A Choice Chuck!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Patrick's is the best burger place in Fort Smith. The food is ALWAYS great. It's very clean and employees are friendly. It has healthy options as well like salads and salmon. It is one of my families favorite places to eat.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped on our way home from Eureka Springs. Do Not let the strip mall setting deter you! The burgers were made with fresh ground beef and the fries were fresh cut. The meal was fantastic! Make sure to ask for grilled jalapeños on your burger!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Spending the night in Fort Smith on our fall trip. After looking at previous reviews we decided to give this place a shot. Sure am glad we did! We were greeted warmly (even though we were wearing Mississippi State clothing in Arkansas) and given an explanation of the concept of the business. Freshly ground meat, cooked after ordering, and most of all delicious. I would highly recommend if you are in the mood for a burger!
Thank you, Patrick, for the hospitality and the delicious burgers!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Did a google search for the best burger in ft smith and this came up at the top of the list- so I decided to give it a try. It was a little hard to find- tucked in a corner strip mall behind other buildings but
The hunt was well worth it. The smell when you walk in gets your mouth watering . It is kind of like a five guys style setup but that is where the comparison ends. The fries are perfectly crisp and the burger was better than those I have had at Culver's, five guys, in-n-out and any other place I
Have tried. I will definitely hit
This again before I finish this business trip. Do yourself a favor and go!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

One of the absolute best burgers in Fort Smith. Always consistent and delicious. You can taste the freshness. No frozen, pre-made patties here. I would highly recommend you try Patrick's.