All reviews front desk sausage waffles jacuzzi room enjoyed the indoor pool overnight stay beds were comfortable hot tub biscuits the staff was friendly and helpful cross country trip enjoyed my stay working order breakfast buffet night's sleep smith area home away from home
Reviewed 5 December 2015

The room was stylish, clean, and comfortable. I liked the office area and the high granite counters. The front desk staff was friendly. We were particularly impressed with the breakfast server. She was friendly, well-groomed, efficient and professional, and very sweet. (We've had bad experiences at other places with over-friendly obnoxious inattentive breakfast servers.) A very pleasant stay.

Room tip: Our ground floor from was very convenient, near one of the doors but quiet.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2015 via mobile

We got a room with our choice privelage points. We got a room with a 2 person jet tub. We had a very relaxing night this room was very nice. We had no complaints from check in to check out. Very clean and front desk was very friendly.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Quality I, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2015

Thank you for your stay at Quality Inn in Fort Smith. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, we work hard to meet the needs of our guest and by doing the survey letting us know how we are doing helps know what our guest like. Thanks for taking the time out to fill it out.

Reviewed 5 November 2015 via mobile

GOOD: Hot breakfast until 10. Clean! Flat Screen. Comfortable bed. Well darkened room. Quiet. Separate sitting chair. Nice desk and chair area with good lighting and USB charging spot for phone or computer. Large room. Very easy internet access.
BAD: Toilet and sink together in bathroom. Only one luggage stand.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Quality I, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2015

Thank you for your stay at Quality Inn in Fort Smith Arkansas. We appreciate your feed back on how were doing. It helps us meet the needs of our guest knowing what they like/dislike about our hotel. Thank you for your kind words my staff enjoys hearing the good compliments.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

The Quality Inn in Fort Smith was without a doubt the best stay we had on our vacation. From the minute we were welcomed by the front desk unti we checked out the next day, everything was enjoyable and relaxing. The bed was firm but comfortable with great linens, the price was very economical and the breakfast was great. If I have any criticism it would be the air conditioning unit. It was a bit erratic all night. I would also suggest 4 washcloths per room. I like a fresh washcloth morning and night. I am going to make Quality Inns my new first choice on vacation from now on.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Quality I, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2015

Thank you staying at Quality Inn Hotel in fort smith Arkansas. We appreciate you kind words and for taking time out to do our survey it helps us improve our service to better meet the needs of our guest. Thank you for making Choice Hotels your first choice!

Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

The hostess was very welcoming at check in. The hot tub was out of commission the night we stayed and the indoor pool was extremely cold, but the fact that it was open was the selling point for us. The room was spacious. I would like to see more fruit options at breakfast. I would recommend this place.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Quality I, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2015

Thank you for your stay at Quality Inn in Fort Smith Arkansas. We appreciate your feed back it is very important to us to help us improve our service and better meet the needs of our guest. Thank you for your kind words my staff enjoys hearing the compliments and drives them to work harder at their job.