All reviews convention center front desk starbucks coffee nice hotel marriott properties traveling cross country in town walking distance would stay here again up to date spent one night here parking lot indoor pool road trip king room staff was very friendly the room was nice
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Started off bad we book this hotel because of their indoor pool and we called for reservations several weeks advance they did not notify us about the pool being closed for renovations even after we pacifically asked about the pool however after I called to Marriott they more than made up ford took care of me and my family really well free breakfasts is all around even a free night stay was added to my point this is one of the reasons I always try to stay at Marriott the customer service at this Marriott is probably the best I've ever seen and the food is great will definitely recommend this place and would definitely stay here again just hope they get the pool fixed by then

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Our reservation was slightly different than we thought. I called and spoke to Kristen Brasel to confirm our reservation. She was extremely helpful and clarified our arrangement. We were fortunate to meet her today and checked in, happy with our room. This is our fourth stay at this Courtyard. Highly recommend this hotel. Larry

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank GoPlaces690232
HEATHER S, Manager at Courtyard Fort Smith Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Larry, thank you so much for your kind words and Praise of Kristle and the hotel. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Fort Smith turned out to be a very interesting place to stay. I never would have found out about what to do without the help of the friendly folks at Courtyard. The room was surpe clean and comfortable. One of the most outstanding aspect of our stay was the friendly young ladies in the Bistro. Good food and great place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

We appreciate the review and love hearing that you enjoyed our hotel and great town of Fort Smith. Safe travels and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I spent one night here on business. It was very nice. Like a lot of Marriott properties, breakfast is not free but they do have breakfast available for a price. I got a sandwich from the Bistro in the evening. It was good. Their menu is limited but I didn't feel like going out so I decided to try it. The room was nice and quiet. I would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

After a very long ride on our motorcycle, we sure wished we could have arrived sooner to enjoy the amenities! It felt so luxurious and my husband couldn't believe it was the same price as the Super 8 the night before! I have no negatives at all. Everyone was so helpful and friendly! Looking for more Marriots on our way back to Washington! Oh, no "free" continental breakfast-so what?

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
HEATHER S, Manager at Courtyard Fort Smith Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

We appreciate your kind words, we are grateful that you choose our hotel. Courtyard brands offer a Bistro style breakfast. We hope to welcome you back in the future. Safe travels.