All reviews convention center front desk starbucks coffee nice hotel marriott properties in town traveling cross country walking distance would stay here again up to date spent one night here indoor pool king room staff was very friendly the room was nice excellent stay fitness room
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

After a very long ride on our motorcycle, we sure wished we could have arrived sooner to enjoy the amenities! It felt so luxurious and my husband couldn't believe it was the same price as the Super 8 the night before! I have no negatives at all. Everyone was so helpful and friendly! Looking for more Marriots on our way back to Washington! Oh, no "free" continental breakfast-so what?

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
HEATHER S, Manager at Courtyard Fort Smith Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

We appreciate your kind words, we are grateful that you choose our hotel. Courtyard brands offer a Bistro style breakfast. We hope to welcome you back in the future. Safe travels.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We're traveling cross country and this was a great place to stop for the night. Staff were very friendly, room was clean and the rooms are very nice. Will stop here again as we do future trips.
The downtown area is nearby with a lot of restaurants and bars. The whole experience was very relaxing and enjoyable.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

We would love to welcome you back on your next trip through Fort Smith! Safe travels.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Short and sweet: I loved this hotel. I loved being Downtown! The staff at the hotel was phenomenal, the front desk and bistro especially. They were welcoming and offered us information about the murals and historical sites. The rooms are so incredibly comfortable, and the lobby is HUGE! So much space and well designed. I've never had such a great experience with any other hotel in Fort Smith. The Courtyard has won our business from now, I can't rave on them enough!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

What a wonderful review, thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. Hope to have your come back to visit soon.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

I did not have a reservation which is unusual for me as I like to plan ahead, but I had to take a detour which let me to this Courtyard. I wasn't expecting much, after all I didn't know anything about Fort Smith.

I arrived late (midnight), the young lady was able to check my in very quickly. Offered a wake up call as I mentioned I had to leave early. She also gave me a really quiet room so I could get some rest.

The hotel is very nice. I mean it is just a good looking property. I'm not sure when it was built but it has that brand new feeling and although my stay was brief I truly enjoyed it. The staff and hotel were superb. Will stay again!

PS for a last minute, nice hotel, the rate was very reasonable!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

We are always here to assist at any time, happy to hear that your stay with us met your expectations. We would love to have you come back to stay with us on your next trip to Fort Smith.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Had a wonderful stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Downtown. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. The room was very clean, quiet, and comfortable.

Provided a shuttle to and from the airport.

I would gladly and happily recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Fort Smith.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

We strive to provide excellent customer service and it is wonderful to read we met your expectations. Thank you for your recommendations!