All reviews convention center front desk starbucks coffee historical sites in town nice hotel marriott properties within walking distance traveling cross country would stay here again up to date spent one night here no big deal loved this hotel indoor pool late at night mini fridge
Reviewed 28 June 2016

This hotel is located in downtown Fort Smith...among all the historical sites and buildings!! They were completely booked but it was still very quiet. There were many families there with children due to a Little League Ball Tournament, but it was not noisy or loud, nor could we hear street noises. Our room was very clean and in good shape (maintained well)....We even had a small balcony with a table and chair on it to have our morning coffee. The lobby and all common areas was always very clean and neat and the Staff was wonderful!! Always, very friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
HEATHER S, Manager at Courtyard Fort Smith Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2016

We are proud of our heritage and history downtown and we strive to promote the local community. We look forward to your next visit to our wonderful city.

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

From the moment we arrived the exterior of the hotel was very clean and well taken care of. It's in a very nice location of downtown ft smith within walking distance of many beautiful buildings.

I was greeted at the front desk with a warm friendly smile and welcoming staff. Before checkin was complete we were given a breakfast voucher valued at over 40.00 and a room upgrade!! What a way to make us feel important.

The room was amazing. Soft comfortable beds, clean and relaxing. The indoor pool and spa was a welcome amenity. Very clean and refreshing.

The staff was very friendly and helpful at every turn. We literally were treated like VIPs in a five star hotel.

The breakfast was made to order and more than a feast. It was better than any restaurant we could have gone to.

I highly recommend this hotel and want Marriott to know they are so fortunate to have such amazing employees here. Thanks for the fantastic stay and we will most definitely be back.

What a hotel should be.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Kenneth, thank you for the kind words about our amazing staff and hotel. We are excited about our new Bistro breakfast concept and love the positive feedback. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance on your next visit.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

I stayed at several hotels during a cross-country drive, and the staff here was the most gracious and helpful. Brenda handled our check-in, and was knowledgable, helpful, thorough and kind. She went above and beyond. Thanks Brenda!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank imisspluto
HEATHER S, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Smith Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2016

We hope you enjoyed your travels across the country and appreciate the opportunity to serve you during your stay in Fort Smith. We love getting to share positive comments about our staff during our employee meetings. Safe travels!

Reviewed 20 June 2016

My Airline contracts with this hotel for our crew rest so I have had the pleasure of staying here multiple times. The hotel is right downtown close to historical sites and restaurants. The biggest asset for this hotel is the staff. I and my crew are always greeted with a warm smile and a friendly hello. Recently I had a problem with the room air conditioner when I arrived at 10pm. I was worried that it would be a warm night in the room but Manager Virginia Massey came up, knew the equipment, and was able to reset the air conditioning. She is a problem solver and an excellent ambassador for Courtyard. If you are staying in Fort Smith I would recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Thomas M

Thank you for your kind words in regards to our excellent staff . We strive to take care of our guests and although issues occur we focus on overcoming them and exceeding our guests expectations. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed here one night on business . Staff at check-in (2am) was friendly and asked if I wanted a wake-up and linked my rewards account without prompting. Lobby and common areas were spotless , modern and tastefully decorated. Room was large and clean. Exactly what I was expecting out of a courtyard , well done. I'll stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled on business

We recently updated our lobby to the Bistro Refreshing business and Starbucks. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Fort Smith.