All reviews red lobster two bedroom suite olive garden starting to show its age dish soap snow cone mercy hospital full size dining table new carpet street noise room was clean waffles texas roadhouse within walking distance bath towels free breakfast
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a alright hotel. The front desk staff were very friendly and professional. The room was adequate for my trip purposes. I didn’t like the fact that my room didn’t get serviced daily like most hotels. I didn’t get a chance to try the morning breakfast as I was usually gone before it started. Overall this is a decent hotel nothing spectacular.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Residence I, General Manager at Residence Inn Fort Smith, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear speedwhite,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with Residence Inn Fort Smith. I am pleased to hear that you were given friendly and professional service by our staff!

As it is our goal to offer housekeeping service daily, I am disappointed to hear that your room was not regularly serviced. If you would please contact me directly I would like to gather some more details in order to avoid issues like this moving forward.

We would love the opportunity to have you stay with us in the future and could even provide you with some breakfast before leaving the hotel!

Thank you again for your feedback!

William Kern
Residence Inn Fort Smith
479-478-8300

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

This was our first time to truly visit Fort Smith. We have passed through and stayed one night a few years ago. We were looking for a short getaway and researched family activities in Fort Smith after finding a fantastic deal at the Residence Inn. EVERY staff member we encountered was friendly and very helpful. The house cleaning staff greeted us every time we saw them. One of the office staff was very helpful in helping us narrow down places to eat and even asked us later if we liked our choice. We planned to visit the local water park and she also told us about another one that was close. Our room was clean and the bed was comfortable. (Although the sofa bed was not, but I have yet to find one that was comfortable!) A few minor things were wrong with the room which is the reason I didn't rate it a 5: cold water pressure was low in the kitchenette, the ice maker did not work, and the bathroom exhaust fan was REALLY loud. All of the positives far outweighed these relatively minor things. We would still love to stay here again! It is also a great location.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2018

I think this hotel had everything I needed. The Kitchen was well-stocked. I was impressed. Room was cleaned daily which was nice, beacause I wasn't sure about extended stay places (if the room was cleaned daily). There was dishwasher and dish soap, plenty of plates ,etc.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Residence I, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Fort Smith, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Guest,

We wanted to thank you for choosing to stay with us while in the Fort Smith Area. We were happy to hear that you were "impressed" by the hotel and it's amenities. Residence Inn's are actually the leading extended stay hotels. With that being said, people love that each room is a Suite, with all the amenities of home. After all that is what we strive for, the feeling of home. Again, we thank you for choosing to stay with us and hope to be able to host you again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

This is a good place to stay in Fort Smith. It is located on an major street with many restaurants nearby. The Interstate is less than a mile away, which is nice. The room was clean and spacious and the service was great. I only spent one night here, but I’d stay here again. It’s about a 3.7 out of 5 for me.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Residence I, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Fort Smith, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Guest,

Thank you completing the various online surveys in regards to your recent stay with us. We appreciate your comments and kind remarks as it relates to our hotel. We wanted to thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your business. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay as we look forward to future opportunities to serve you. Again, thank you for your comments and your business.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

The room was very well set up. I was only there for one night, but the one bedroom suite would have been more than adequate for a stay of a few weeks, though it would be difficult to do more than a few nights if someone was staying on the sofa bed as well as in the bedroom.

THe room was clean and the decor was descent. There were some minor signs of wear, but nothing at all disgusting or problematic. Just kind of everday stuff (There was a part of the carpet that had been worn thin near a door). Being on the ground floor there was some noise in the morning. Nothing extreme.

The only thin that was kind of a let down was the breakfast. It was ok, but the eggs were cold and crumbly and the bread selection was kind of dissappointing (two kids of bagels and regular bread. There was a great toppings bar which would have been fabulous for waffles...but sadly there wasn't a waffle maker. THey did have oatmeal avilable and a mixed fruit salad.

I only used the microwave and coffee pot, but I was pleasantly surprised with the quantity and quality of what was available to cook with. There was no oven, but there were two burners, a toaster, a microwave, and a coffee pot. The refrigerator was almost full size, and there was a full size dishwasher. A dishwasher tablet and small bottle of dishsoap and dish towels were provided next tot he sink in the kitchenette. There were pots that looked like they would be sufficient to cook a pretty good meal and there were some nice glass storage bowls with lids for any leftovers. There was a variety of dishes for 4 people.

Date of stay: December 2017