The DeSoto(Savannah)
USD 159
USD 128
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 176/night.

USD 137
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 164/night.

Planters Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
USD 152
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 172/night.

USD 150
USD 131
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 183/night.

USD 147
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 194/night.

USD 154
USD 135
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 166/night.

USD 145
USD 129
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 173/night.

The Marshall House(Savannah)(Great Value!)
USD 147
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 182/night.

1,358 results
All reviewsroom was cleanhistoric districtthird flooran older hotelstay there againthe breakfast areafree breakfasttybee islandyogurtminute drivefront desk staffdowntown areagreat place to staytrip to savannahriver streetrefrigeratorflorida
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

After an incredibly awful experience at the B Historic Savannah where my reservation was “lost”, the hotel was sold out and then I was mistreated by their awful staff, I was so incredibly thankful to have met Olivia whom saved myself and kids from sleeping in our car for the night. Despite it being late at night, Olivia jumped into action to help me. Baymont is lucky to have her! Thank you, Olivia.

I only slept at the hotel for a few hours and took off early the next morning, but not before enjoying a delicious breakfast. I’ve never stayed at a Baymont before, but was pleased with the facility and quality of service.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
MasterkeyHospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Savannah Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Jackie,

We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay. I will make sure we celebrate Olivia’s excellent customer service among the team!!! We pride ourselves on providing our guests with unforgettable experiences, and we are so happy you enjoyed your stay. We would like to thank you once again for choosing our hotel, and we look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to the area!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The toilet in room 232 ran every 5-9 mins all night long. When discussing with the desk clerk, she apologized and suggested that there would be a rate change but as yet nothing on my end.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. I apologize that we failed to meet your expectations on your recent stay with us. I will address all the negative aspects of your stay with my maintenance staff to ensure that this toilet does keep running. Thank you for letting us know and hence allowing us to improve.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
MasterkeyHospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Savannah Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The hotel and the stay were fine. The only issue was there was a bunch of kids on a field trip stay ing at the hotel and they were very loud . You could hear them running on the second floor. After calling the front desk and complaining the noises got worse. I wasn't the only guest complaining. The manager was nice enough to give me a discount for the inconvenience. Aside from that is was really nice staying there.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for providing us with feedback from your recent stay. I am glad to hear that your stay was comfortable, but I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced due to another guest. I'm happy to hear that our manager was able to help you out some. I have shared your comments with the management team to ensure these situations are corrected in a timely manner. Thank you again for your time, and I hope we will be able to exceed your expectations in the future.