See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 November 2017

horrible, place was dirty, needed repair,would never recommend this place...in addition the desk clerk was a jerk

Reviewed 30 November 2017

The night desk clerk was rather stand-offish and not at all approachable. The hot tub was dirty, as was the lavatory. Bed was super-comfortable though, and location was great.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Mold or mildew on the shower ceiling... I mean A LOT. Smelled like cigarette smoke. Very thin walls. Old, uncomfortable mattresses. The website makes it look like a nice place but it is not! The desk clerk seemed about 18 years old and was unable to be helpful when we asked for a different room bc she was basically a kid. Looked at a different room to move to and it was worse. If it had been cheaper, I would've expected this but not at the price we paid.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2017

On Sept. 12 my family and I checked into this hotel when were trying to get away from Hurricane Irma that was going to pass thru Florida. We were heading to Wiliamsburg VA where our family lives. We checked on Sept. 13th and then beginning of October I was in shock when I was charged $100 for missing comforter, hand towels and bath towels. I called manager, no one ever called me back. Person in front desk simply said manager was fixing some issues because many things were missing from different rooms from their hotel. I even suggested to look into their staff. I filed a dispute with my credit card and since they indicated these things were missing, credit card denied dispute. More in shock. Literally I brought down personal towels and we all laid down on top of towels with cloth on and spraying bug spray because the smallest one was already getting bit. None of us used showers the following day due to poor conditions and were disgusted. Now, how in the world would they think anyone would one to even steal anything from a room like this. I do advise you read this review before staying here with your family. Again we stayed because all hotels were booked but definitely sleeping in the car would of been the best option. I also wonder how many people get rip off with $100 charges. Uhmmm...something to consider! Couldn't put a negative 1 on reviews cause option doesn't exist.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family