We spent three nights at River Street Inn and it was a pleasure from the moment we arrived. The staff were friendly and helpful, especially Herm, Steven and Ashley(? -receptionist). The room was fabulous - spacious and beautiful! We enjoyed the free coffee in the lobby in the mornings, the free wifi in our room, the delicious nightly chocolates on our pillow and the complimentary Happy Hour (wine and hors d'oeuvres) every evening which we had on the verandah overlooking the river was a pleasant surprise. The location was terrific. It was beyond our expectations . It had everything that you expect in a top- notch hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built of cobble and ballast stones in 1817, as a cotton warehouse, our converted, historic hotel overlooks the Savannah River, right on River Street. Decorated with period furnishings, four poster beds, oriental rugs, hardwood floors and exposed brick walls, maintaining its historic charm. Located just blocks from Broughton Street shopping district & City Market, cars aren't needed, as all is within walking distance; Valet Parking is provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your River Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Street Savannah
- River Street Hotel Savannah
- River Street Inn Savannah Ga