See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I was traveling with my family to North Carolina and stayed at the Hotel. When I got inside the office I was amazed by the way it looked. The office was big and had beautiful pictures of Savannah. The rooms were recently renovated and looked great. The bed was really comfortable and had fridge and microwave in it. I would highly recommend this hotel it’s cheap and has great rooms, staff, and the front lobby

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Michael A
MasterkeyHospitality, Hotel Marketing Agency at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear Michael,

Wow, thank you for the lovely comments. We are thrilled that you were impressed by both the room and the amenities offered. Our number one goal is to provide all our guests with a wonderful experience during their stay. We appreciate the recommendation, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

We arrived late afternoon and checked into our room. Went to use the toilet and found that it was clogged. Spoke to the front desk and the owner came up to unclog it which he did after 10-15 minutes. As it was getting dark we found that one of the bedside lights was burned out. Tried to use the safe in the room only to find out that it too was broken. We then went out to dinner. the next morning we went to make coffee in the coffee maker only to find out that the dispenser cup for the coffee was missing. The included breakfast was not very good and there were only three small tables at which to sit. So we had to eat standing up at the counter. We checked out and left. The next night as I was unpacking my overnight night bag I found that I was missing $300.00 from the bag. Since it was locked in my car all day the only place for it to go missing was at the Rodeway Inn. Needless to say we will never use this property again or suggest it to our friends who travel to Florida a lot as we do.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
MasterkeyHospitality, Hotel Marketing Agency at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post a review. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. We value all guest comments, and will be sure to use them to improve our guest experience. Thank you again for the feedback, and we hope to be able to exceed your expectations in the future.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Nice job on the renovations (almost totally completed). Clean and inviting. We asked to see the room first and were pleased with what we saw. The room and bath were renovated with tiled and laminated flooring. Beds were large and comfortable, not to mention welcoming after a day's grueling driving. Room appointments included a coffee maker, small refrigerator, microwave (we couldn't get ours to work), and a storage dresser with safe, and 40 inch TV. Rates were reasonably priced. Worth the stay.

Room Tip: As in any hotel/motel, if possible, avoid ice and vending machines, doorways, etc.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank raymondmC6721ME
MasterkeyHospitality, Hotel Marketing Agency at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Raymond,

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear that we were able to provide you with all the amenities in your room that made for a comfortable stay and that you enjoy our renovations! Thank you for your feedback and please know we appreciate your comments. Thanks once again and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed the experience. I went to the hotel while driving my way to Orlando. I went with couple of my friends and they enjoyed the stay as well. The hotel was newly renovated when I stayed. I stayed at the same hotel last year as well, and I was able to see a drastic difference The staff was very friendly and the prices were reasonable. I would strongly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kristina K
MasterkeyHospitality, Hotel Marketing Agency at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear Kristina,

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the feedback! It is wonderful to hear from our valued repeat customers and appreciate your continued patronage. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

The Team at Roadway Inn

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

spend one night on my way for Jacksonville, great service, room was clean and renovated. happy with my stay. owner and staff very friendly and helpful, high speed wifi, would love to stay again........................!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Impousa l
Masterkeyusa, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for taking the time to share such great comments about your experience at the Rodeway Inn. We especially appreciate your positive feedback about our team. They work hard to provide a great experience for all of our guests and I am pleased you appreciate their efforts. We look forward to your next visit.

Best,