If you want to explore historic Savannah, the Planters Inn has the perfect location. Situated on Reynolds square just 2 blocks to the river, the Inn is in the historic downtown area that has numerous quaint shops and boutiques. Next to the Inn is the Olde Pink House, an historic residence turned into a first class restaurant. Getting a reservation is a challenge that is well worth the effort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Planters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square