We thoroughly enjoyed this hotel and Savannah. Most all of the help were as warm and helpful as they could be. The lobby and rooms are very pleasant and we so enjoyed the wine and cheese before going to dinner. The location could not be improved. Reynolds Square is one of the prettiest in Savannah and we didn't need to use our car the entire visit. I definitely recommend it and will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square