My wife and I stayed at the Planters Inn during a week long road trip down to Savannah (we are from Niagara region Ontario).
As soon as we arrived, the parking valet was wonderful, giving us time to take our stuff out of our car, and we enjoyed talking to them about our road trip. Check in was great, staff were very helpful in helping us with choosing places to eat and see.
The room was clean and very comfortable. We especially enjoyed the wine and cheese in the late afternoon to hold us over until dinner.
the location was ideal, we wanted a place to leave our car and strictly walk around Savannah for 4 days. Enjoyed every moment.
Try to do a architecture tour on one of the small van/bus tours. That was a highlight for us.
all in all, we enjoyed Savannah and having a nice room to stay in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Wotif.com and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square