“AMAZING service!!!!”

The Kimpton Brice Hotel
Ranked #16 of 115 Hotels in Savannah
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 1 week ago

Wow; service was over the top amazing! I felt so cared for, from arrival to departure. What an amazing time! The only downside is that dogs seem to be everywhere in this hotel, as was their fur. I'd recommend a bit more thorough vacuuming job to the staff, but their above average excellence in service made up for the pet hair. :)

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,488)

Reviewed 1 week ago

I really wanted to give thee Brice 5 stars, because there staff is amazing. Rodney and Mo were always so welcoming and you can count on both of them to put a smile on your face. The front desk staff was also very helpful with booking tours, etc. The wine at happy hour was a nice treat as well.

The down side, was the room itself. On my reservation, we asked for a top floor, away from the elevator. We received a room on the first floor, overlooking the courtyard, next to the the elevator and the housekeeping closet. There was constant hallway
and outside noise, so we were never able to sleep in. The bathroom, can use a little TLC. A little caulk, a new trash can (minus the rust) and cleaner floor tile would be easy fixes to improve the overall room. The floors just felt dirty, when walking barefoot after a shower.

For the most part, due to the staff and location, I would recommend this hotel to friends and would stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 week ago

This place would have gotten 5 stars if there a pool heater. First off I have to say I did not smell anything in that hotel that smelled like animals. The bathrooms I did not find very small. Could they be bigger yes but u have to understand that it’s a historic area and you are limited. These I had to address due to some of the reviews I have read prior to ever staying at this hotel. The rooms are modern style. Not my liking personally but they are very nice. The staff here are hands down amazing. Everyone that I spoke to was class A and overly helpful. The best part of it all is they were genuine. Great location downtown. Beautiful property and very clean. I would not ever hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
alfoncemckinney, Manager at The Kimpton Brice Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear N609LZbriana,
Thank you so much for an honest and great review!! We really appreciate you taking the time really explain everything for our other patrons thinking of staying. Please let us know the next time you plan to visit and we will welcome you back with open arms!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was given a voucher for my stay. Which as a local was a great little StayCation moment! When we checked into the hotel we had just missed their happy hour wine- no worries though Guest Services went to the back and brought out 2 glasses of wine as we checked in! Already on the up and up.

Once we entered the room it had a lovely little view of the courtyard. The bed was really cozy and we immediately made a reservation for Pacci, the restaurant downstairs. It is a local favorite and I always love it, so it was a no-brainer to stay in and enjoy a great meal! My guest ordered the duck! It is always perfect, he was nice enough to share too! I had a fresh house-made pasta in cream sauce with prosciutto- which was more than amazing! I thought the bowl was small but once I started eating it was more than enough as the pasta was so rich.

To top the night off we skipped over for a little after dinner drink to Abe's on Lincoln- where just our luck we caught up with Pacci's Chef. Which topped off the night perfectly as we praised her for the meal we had just eaten.

As we made our way back to our lovely comfy bed we noted a bottle of Champagne and Dessert had been sent to our room. The waitress was on her game! This was a magical StayCation for a local. I would advise anyone to do a full tour with their nights stay and enjoy the restaurant as well.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Cate C,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your recent stay. It sounds like you got really explore Savannah as well as our hotel in full. So happy our staff was able to provide various special moments for you. Thank you so much for visiting the Brice and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We really enjoyed our time at the Kimpton Brice. The staff was super friendly especially since it was the Thanksgiving holiday. We really enjoy the uniqueness of the Kimpton hotels. The happy hour and raid the bar benefits if you are a Kimpton member are nice plus the free wifi.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
alfoncemckinney, Manager at The Kimpton Brice Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear C905KBamys,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your recent stay. We so happy to see that you were happy with us and your experience. We can't wait to have you back!