“Thought it was the other Americans Best Hotel”
Review of America's Best Inn

America's Best Inn
Ranked #100 of 116 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed 1 December 2017

Other than the owner being friendly and showing us to our room, the experience was horrible. The place was very outdated and well worn. Cigarette burns in the furniture meant that at some point was a smoking room. The bathroom room was so bad we just used the toilet after I cleaned it. The sink was painted. The sheets on the beds were put on inside out and so were the cases on the lumpy pillows. This place is a disaster and unsafe.

Room Tip: Do not stay here
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

This place was the worst place we have ever stayed. The only nice part was the young man at check in was very nice, friendly and helpful.
The rooms were dated and worn, bathroom was terrible, tub all peeling, ect.
Seemed to be drug dealers and hookers all over the place.
But the worst was the next morning the older Indian lady doing housekeeper was the rudest person I have ever encountered.
The older Indian man was just as rude and we were standing outside our room and he was yelling with a older black man outside the lobby cursing and all I assume it was one of the employees.
I am guessing the Indian couple were the owners and I have never seen owners just so mean and rude it seems all they care about is getting your money. This was by far the worse motel I have ever seen and the dirtiest. Even the bed lines had burn marks and stains and the towels, wash rags ect all had black stains all over them. Just the worse.
So I don't have nothing good to say about this place at all. I wish I could rate it below zero.
We actually left and went to another hotel across the street for a cheaper price, nice clean room, great staff and free hot breakfast.
This place is a real ripoff.
The name should be America's Worst Inn...

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Willow2004
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I had a blast in Savannah. The hotel was nice and clean. It was quiet. It is in a great location just off the interstate. It is easy to find ans the staff were friendly and helpful. I would stay there again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Great stay with friendly staff and awesome clean rooms. Will definitely stay there again. Pool was very clean and kept up. Room was super clean with comfortable bed. Staff was very friendly and was there to help 24-7. We stayed during our vacation and will without a doubt stay on our next trip to Savannah.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2017

This was an awesome place to stay. Close to everything and the front desk an Robbie was the best. Love him to pieces. Greeted us like family. Would stay here again when visiting. Very inexpensive as well. Thanx for all your help Robbie in getting us a room for two nights instead of one.

Room Tip: I was in the middle of the hotel and I heard no noise at all. Pretty chill place to stay.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Sam P, Front Office Manager at America's Best Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

This is Robbie, thank you!!! You are making my head swell! It's waiting on wonderful people like you that make's my job worthwhile! If you ever come back to Savannah again, PLEASE come back and see me!!!

Travellers also viewed these Savannah hotels
0.4 km away
13 km away
Relax Inn
Relax Inn
#105 of 116 in Savannah

Been to America's Best Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about America's Best Inn

Address: 390 Canebrake Rd, Savannah, GA 31419-9000 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn-Savannah/I-95)
Region: United States > Georgia > Georgia Coast > Savannah
Beach Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #100 of 116 Hotels in Savannah
Price Range: $75 - $148 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — America's Best Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wotif.com and lastminute.com.au so you can book your America's Best Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.