“Worth the drive”
Review of The Wyld

The Wyld
Ranked #137 of 921 Restaurants in Savannah
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I am glad my wife and I took the extra time to come here. Great seafood. I had the soft shell crab, she had fish tacos. Both done perfectly. All seating is outdoor. Was a little chilly and lighting the heaters would have helped. Location on the river and marsh is idyllic and authentic

2  Thank MandevilleDad

Reviewed 2 March 2018

The food is great, the service wonderful but the no see-ums are terrible. We were lucky enough to have a fan blowing in our direction and they were kind enough to supply me with a blanket but as good as the food was I don't know if we'll return due to the bugs. Too bad because it is a special little place!

2  Thank tvlgypsy
Reviewed 27 February 2018

This was a stop on a drive down south that took us way off course to see Savannah. Not sure we saw the best part of Savannah but we did find a good local spot that had some of the BEST fish tacos I've ever eaten. Oh and the location on the marsh is sublime. Corn hole game for the kids to play and dog friendly are other plusses.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Set on the edge of a marsh, in fact surrounded by marsh, was this very good cafe. The menu wasn't huge, but certainly adequate, even for my GF needs. I had steamed banana leaf fish tacos, today being mahi mahi[$15]. My wife had crispy local shrimp with French fries and coleslaw.[$17] great service and food worth driving for.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

This place is awesome!!! We went here off of a recommendation. It seems like you are lost in a neighborhood and then stumble into this gem! Great views and amazing customer service. Amanda was our server, friendly and great recommendations. Lots of cool specialty drinks, we had the Walk Before You Fly! Great choice!! The menu is small but unbelievable!!! We had the fish tacos and shrimp and grits. Both a bar above the norm!! We also tried the brussel sprouts and risotto, all was wonderful!! We will be back!!