“Great Value”

Best Western Central Inn
Ranked #36 of 116 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed 19 July 2016

This hotel was very clean and provided great value for the money. Pool, great selection of breakfast items and free wifi. The employees offered exceptional service. I would definitely recommend and would return.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Roberta L
GM31406, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Central Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your review and giving us an honest look at the guest
experience in our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed the value and breakfast offered of our hotel! We are delighted by your compliments, rating and review of our high housekeeping and hospitality standards. Thank you for your recommendation! We are so glad that your stay was enjoyable and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 19 July 2016

We chose this hotel based on location and proximity to Historic Savannah. At first glance, it looked like a well kept property. No trash around the property. The hotel even had an outdoor pool. We were put on the 2nd floor away from the main road (247). The room had two double beds, a flat screen television, mini-fridge and microwave. WiFi was complimentary but we had trouble getting a signal. We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. Both nights we slept just fine. The beds were very comfortable and the room was bigger then I expected. There is one negative. I did not receive a great vibe from the front desk during my stay except at check out. The gentleman at checkout was very talkative (in a good way). The housekeeping department was just as pleasant. In addition, one of the lights of the desk lamp was broken, they fixed the issue once I mentioned it to the front desk. I would stay at this hotel again if given the chance. The most important part of the hotel is cleanliness of the room and they exceeded expectations with that.

Room Tip: Try to get a 2nd floor room, they are much quieter
1  Thank James J

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to recognize our staff for their exemplary work in
providing clean and comfortable experience for our valued guests. Our staff is highly trained to give you an exceptional experience, and we are very pleased to learn that we achieved this goal during your recent stay. We only wish to give nothing but the best service to our guests, and to know that we have accomplished such goal gives us great joy. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 19 July 2016

We stayed at the BW central for 13 days while helping our daughter's family move to Savannah. We needed to be close to Hunter airfield & Wilmington Island. Price point was important for such a long stay. BW central met all the requirements. This property is very clean. Any problem we had with AC was probably due to the extreme heat and humidity.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank sandimom45

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay with us! It is very rewarding to hear from you on this matter and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean and comfortable. Your five star review means a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share it.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

My room was clean and I liked having a fridge and microwave. However my keys stopped working which was annoying. Also housekeeping would start their day early and roll their carts loudly on the concrete on the sidewalk as they went by waking me up every morning. I'm used to staying in hotels where they provide at least shampoo and conditioner, so I had to go out and buy some. Its the little things.....

Room Tip: Ask for a room not near an ice machine or washer and dryer.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Central Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding our housekeeping and room. We hope you'll return in the future to see how we continue to improve our Hotel and hospitality.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

Not the best, but not the worst either. We stayed two nights. It was quiet the first night but not so much the second. My chief complaint is that I booked one night, and didn't read the fine print. It charged me for two nights, and when I tried to cancel one, I didn't do it in time. They wouldn't let me cancel, so we had to go through a long process of changing reservations. Not thrilled about that at all. Over all, it was an ok place to stay, but I wouldn't go out of my way to stay again. Not a great breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I apologize that you are not made aware of the additional charge on your stay. I will discuss this concern to the management so they can assist with this thoroughly. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. Please feel free to contact us if this situation has not been resolved to your satisfaction.