Best Western Savannah Historic District
  • Pool
USD 212
USD 197
  • Breakfast included
The Marshall House(Savannah)(Great Value!)
USD 178
  • Restaurant
USD 170
Planters Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
USD 191
USD 140
Official Hotel
  • Breakfast included
River Street Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
USD 205
USD 169
  • Restaurant
1,562 results
All reviewsgreat locationhistoric districtriver streetcity marketwithin walking distancestreet noisebay stcontinental breakfastthe room was niceyogurtfront desk staffbeds were comfortablewalked everywherethe breakfast areatrip to savannahmotelbw
Reviewed 8 December 2017

We booked into this property for two nights as it's located within the historic disctrict. The rooms are clean and the service is very good. Complimentary breakfasts are good as well.
The Concierge, Mary, was excellent. We had booked a tour for the following night however, in the meantime, my wife became sick with a bad cold. We had paid cash and asked for a reimbursement from the tour operator. No problem as Mary obtained it relatively promptly. We were impressed. So, a special thanks to Mary and to the tour operator - Old Savannah Tours.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2017

My experience here was OK. Cleaning staff was very friendly and the room was clean so I appreciate their work. The front desk staff was efficent but not welcoming and when I lost my key they simply gave me a new one without asking for ID. This did not make me feel safe. The room itself was fine. Bed and pillows were comfortable, only complaint is the shower pressure was bad. Breakfast was free and your usual continental fare. Not very good. I only bothered to go there the first day and then passed on it. Coffee was terrible. The worst thing was the construction zone 20 feet from my door. Every morning we were woken at 7 am. It was super loud! Ear plugs were free but did not completely block out the noise. It was hard to sleep in at all on my vacation. I would try a new hotel if i returned to the area although this was a pretty convenient location within walking distance to lots of good places.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 December 2017

This hotel is right on the edge of the historic district and in easy walking distance of everything. My room was very clean, large, and comfortable and very quiet for being down town. The only minor thing was the blinds did have a gap which unfortunately let the street light shine right on my face. This was solved by inserting a black plastic sack in the gap, but I wish hotels did have black out curtains as well as the wooden shutters because they really didn’t work as well as they could’ve.

Parking was done by placard. I never needed to drive the entire weekend so it was no issue.

I’d definately stay again if I’m ever back in that area.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 December 2017

I always love Best Western's, they never seem to disappoint. The rooms were very spacious with 2 double comfy beds and a large bathroom, which was brilliant, I loved the space! The room was very clean, the only thing that was a little annoying was the construction happening next door to what looks like new apartments. This Best Western is in quite a good location too, only a short stroll to the main town centre and a short stroll to the river. They also had a really yummy breakfast. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 November 2017

We booked a trip through an agency and didn't have a choice of hotels for our stay in Savannah. To be a chain hotel, the accommodations at this BW Plus were nice. The room was large and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast buffet had many options, including hot items. Concierge was helpful in identifying restaurants and activities in the area. If you're going to Savannah for the historic feel and atmosphere, this is not the ideal location, though. It's sort of on the periphery of the historic district. We traveled by train and did not have a car. So it was a good walk to most locations we wanted to visit throughout the historic district.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple