1,626 results
All reviews river street historic district great location city market within walking distance sound machine bay st continental breakfast the room was nice beds were comfortable yogurt front desk staff walked everywhere the breakfast area trip to savannah motel bw
Reviewed 5 November 2017

This hotel has a very help lady names Marybeth Castraberti that will help you book tours and provide additional information on eating locations. We were there for one day and the information she provided was very helpful. She is a big asset to this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bdaley847, Front Office Manager at Best Western Savannah Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

8elsap!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review on TripAdvisor~

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Stayed here for one night late October.Positives- Room was reasonably priced, came with nice breakfast and great location near historic district. The room was very clean and the bed very comfortable. Negatives- Street noise and had to pay $20 for parking.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bdaley847, Front Office Manager at Best Western Savannah Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Wendy S!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that the next time you come to Savannah you will stay with us again.
Have a Great Week

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Over priced for a dirty, smelly room that was way over priced. There were yelling young adults at 2am in the morning outside our door and construction at the rear of building that started at 7am. We will NEVER stay there again and will NOT recommend it at all.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bdaley847, Front Office Manager at Best Western Savannah Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

CynthiacW7385GI
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review on TripAdvisor
We appreciate all feedbacks our guest have to give.
I do apologize for any inconveniences you encountered while staying with us.
Unfortunately being located in the Historic Area, you will come in counter with Your Day life, and Your night life visitors.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

I slept in this hotel on a Saturday night in October. My reception, arriving late at night, was really friendly. I felt directly welcome and it stayed like that during my stay: whoever I met from the personnel was lovely and friendly.
My room was at the back of the building, facing the river (though there were some buildings in between the hotel and the river). Unfortunately there was a lot of noise from outside at least up to 3 o'clock, with noisy cars arriving and leaving and people speaking loudly at the neighbouring road.
Breakfast was not exciting: all yoghurt came in plastic and the choice of fruit was limited. You could bake your own wafers though.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing W Bay Street
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
bdaley847, Front Office Manager at Best Western Savannah Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

JanFromE,
Thank you so much for your review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our staff, and that we made a great impression. I do apologize for any noise issues you may have encountered while staying with us.
We do hope that you will consider staying with us again, in hopes to make every aspect of your stay memorable.
Have a great Week

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Prices in all the "historic district" properties seem silly high to me, though this place at least accepts one night stays. Last trip we stayed at the river inn, would have again but they required 2 nights, though it really is a historical building with great river view. The river side view here is a power plant or something.

Rooms are average for BW and the on site parking beats the parking garage down the street and may be the best feature. And, there's the noise, not only construction on the back side but traffic on the front side rooms. Seriously, I had to check to see if a window was open! Not just the big trucks on Bay, but the motorcycles, cars and boisterous pedestrians and (drinking) hotel guests. Only thing I didn't hear we're the historic carriages.

Like real estate... location, location...

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

HillCountry TXN
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!
I do apologize for any issues you may have encountered while staying with us.
Unfortunately being located in Historic Downtown, you have your night life and day life noises.
We do hope that the construction going on in the back, while decrease with them, moving to the interior construction.
I do hope that other than this, you did enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast, and your room.