“Excellent atmosphere and meal”

Tangerine Fusion and Sushi Bar
Ranked #149 of 921 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: USD 1 - USD 30
Cuisines: Sushi, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Tangerine is located in Historic Savannah, Georgia; serving Thai cuisine with a twist of pan-Asian flair in a romantically stylish setting. Voted 2017 Best of Savannah for "Best Sushi Specialty Roll."
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a late lunch on 3/11, wanting to get away from the crowds downtown. The server was prompt and attentive, the food - shrimp tempura, sushi and salad were tasty, and the restaurant was clean and quiet.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

First time was a wonderful experience. The atmosphere was quaint and would be great for a romantic date. I ordered the salmon and it melted in my mouth. Everyone at the table loved their entree. Our friends brought us because they loved it and now we do too. Great place to meet others for lunch. Great service too.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

This place exceeded expectations...we went to Tangerine for our "Valentine's" day (Saturday instead of Tuesday). We got an appetizer (a spring rolls variation with a very interesting "sweet and sour-style" sauce), a sushi roll, an entree (thai fried rice, very good), and dessert (chocolate mousse with a chocolate ganache and gold dust), all for less than $60 before tip. We didn't have a reservation so we had to sit near the sushi bar (not at the bar itself, but there were some 2-top tables beside it). Admittedly, it is a bit cramped there. I walked through their dining room and it was beautiful, I would definitely make a reservation to be seated there next time because it was very romantic and intimate. I also got a pomegranate sake cocktail that was insanely refreshing. I would go here again in heartbeat for date night, the food was incredible and the atmosphere was lovely, and the bill was less than what I would have expected for the experience. :)

Reviewed 22 January 2017

Best place I've found to have Pad Thai. The setting is intimate and cozy. And the staff are great. There is a sushi bar if one wants to indulge in small bights and beer; as well as, a full fine dining room intimate dinners or small celebrations.

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

The little restaurant is tucked away on the south side of Savannah but is worth driving for. I recently went to visit with a friend and had the most amazing experience. The food was amazing and bursting with flavor. You should definitely try any of the curry options.