“Great cupcakes and other sweet treats”
Review of Wicked Cakes

Wicked Cakes
Ranked #6 of 19 Bakeries in Savannah
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We made a stop here to look for the best cupcakes in Savannah. This place was a cozy little cafe setting with ice cream, cupcakes and other sweet treats. Their vanilla was pretty good, although the frosting was a little too sweet. Their chocolate peanut butter was pretty good to.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

The first time I came to Savannah I stopped in at Wicked Cakes and fell in love. The classic vanilla cupcakes are by far the best I've ever had, hands down. I now make it a mandatory stop every time I go to Savannah. I have tried almost all their cupcakes and a mini cake. I even had half a dozen sent to me for my birthday. (Yes, they will ship them!) This past weekend, I once again found my way to Wicked Cakes and although they were completely sold out of vanilla, I bought a wedding cake flavored and a funfetti flavored. Superb. Absolutely superb.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

I just had the best cupcake of my life. Their strawberry cupcake is light and fluffy, and the icing was so delicate that it melted in my mouth. My life could quite possibly be complete now. :)

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Abby and Alysse are absolutely wonderful to work with. Their salted caramel cupcakes and their cannolis are so delicious. We had the girls make a sushi cake for us and it was not only yummy, it was incredibly detailed. We would highly recommend this shop. Cupcakes are so good.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped in this cute shop downtown and it was great! Everything looked delicious and what we ordered was amazing!