“WOW”

The Kehoe House - A Boutique Inn
Ranked #1 of 114 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed 2 November 2009

I've wanted to stay here for awhile and now I can say that I have and it was worth the wait!

The Kehoe House is gorgeous without being over done or cluttered. I was very impressed with my stay here. I had room 204 "John Wesley" which is a King Deluxe and HUGE. The only reason its not a Luxury King is that it doesn't have its own balconey, but no worries b/c there are at least 2 common ones nearby that you can access.

The service and staff here are great too. Gentry is wonderful and is a wealth of information on the area.

Breakfasts here are fantastic and for an inn with 13 rooms surprisingly varied and served within a more than ample window of time. They have a wonderful wine and cheese here, but whats really unique is that before that they also have a Tea and Treats I believe they call it where they have tea and some delicious baked good to go with it every day at 4:00pm. They did a Baklava that was outstanding while I was there!

And yes the inn is haunted. Email me and I'll tell you what I experienced one afternoon. :)

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled solo

Reviewed 11 October 2009

This was our first trip to Savannah, and I always wanted to stay at a bed and breakfast. After looking online for weeks I came across Kehoe house and it looked like an awesome place to stay, and I was not disappointed! The staff was very helpful and friendly, and the house was absolutely beautiful! I wish we could have stayed more than one night! We also met several of the other guests there while eating refreshments in the parlor. They were very friendly and it made our stay even more enjoyable! We ate breakfast outside on the terrace and it was wonderful also! I can't say enough good things about this place! I hope to stay there again next time we visit Savannah!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2009

Savannah is already a very friendly city, but the staff at the Kehoe house were very welcoming and accomodating. We LOVED our huge room in this beautifully renovated historical house from the mid 1800s. We enjoyed our complimentary tea and wine while sitting on the wide porch which overlooked the square. We would definitely come back in a heartbeat.

gina and michael

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2009

My husband and I visited the Kehoe House as our very first B&B experience. It was simply amazing. The house itself is a delight to stroll around in or just relax in the parlor or the garden. The staff was top notch, especially Connie in guest services. Connie made our first vacation in Savannah so easy by arranging all sorts of fun excersions for us. We would HIGHLY recomend the Kehoe House for couples to spend quality time together and renew your energy for the real world because here you are treated like royalty.

The Mathis'
Newport TN

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2009

Over wine and cheese we met other guests, which is a wonderful custom other b&b's should adopt. Personnel was friendly and helpful, the breakfasts nice, the room great!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple