“Terrific!”

Ranked #1 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
los angeles, ca
“Terrific!”
Reviewed 28 January 2012

Great location near downtown and the river. The Inn itself is exquisite with tasteful elegant turn of the century decor. Rooms are very large and the staff was extremely helpful. Also the breakfasts were well done and enjoyable.
Here's a tip on Savannah dining ... try "Elizabeth's on 37th" ... amazing menu and food! We went there on a recommendation from the staff at Kehoe and it was a high point of our visit.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank jimw12

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (238)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 31 December 2011

Lovely accommodations with modern updates (elevator) and both cocktail and dessert hours. Excellent location on a trolley stop and easy walking distance to the water. The one downfall: while we stayed they were sold out and had major backlog at breakfast. The main dining table seats 10 and many others were waiting on sofas. Food (while tasty) was very slow. As my husband says: the cook would be fired after half a shift at Denny's.

• Stayed December 2011
2 Thank HoneymoonBC2010
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 29 December 2011

We recently stayed 3 nights at the Kehoe House in Savannah, Georgia. The Kehoe House is located in the heart of Historic Savannah, close to shopping, dining, and night-life. The Kehoe House was beautiful, even better, it was decorated for Christmas. The staff was very attentive, and Monica working the front desk was absolutely outstanding. She helped us plan things to do around Savannah, and gave us some great dining tips. Thanks Monica! I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Tomochichi suite...Excellent!
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
Greeley, CO
Reviewed 23 December 2011

My husband and I just spent four days in Savannah. Neither of us had been here before and a friend who is originally from Chattanooga, TN. put this place on a list of recommended B&B's. I am certainly glad she did. Right in the heart of the historic district, all the sights are within walking distance and if you don't want to walk, the trolley stop is right outside (I would definitely recommend the on-off trolley tour at the first of your stay as it takes you all through the Historic district. This gives a great overview for further touring).The house is a really well-maintained, historic property with amenities you would find in the nicest hotels. Our room was turned down each night with fresh cookies awaiting us. We stayed in the Martin Bolzius room (very nice) and spent a couple evenings, after a days worth of touring, sitting on the shared veranda enjoying the wonderfully warm weather. All of the staff are super friendly and helpful. I especially loved that I could order what I wanted for breakfast and they fixed it for me as soon as I came down to the dining room. Granted, the menu is limited, but the food was fresh and tasty! I would definitely stay here again and would highly recommend this to anyone as a great place to stay. Southern hospitality at its finest!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
Columbia, Md
Reviewed 20 December 2011

This is my second time staying at the Kehoe House and I am happy to report the second time was just as outstanding as my 2008 visit.

The inn is beautiful and decorated in period style, but also very comfortable. The stand out here isn't just the decor or the location, but the staff. Laura, Cathy, Monica, Nick really care that you are enjoying yourself and they know their city and are more than happy to give reccomendations on site seeing, where to eat etc anything about Savannah and environs that they can be helpful with they gladly assist.

Laura's warm reception made me feel at home within the first few minutes of arrival - also her idiot-proof directions came in handy as well. :)

The Kehoe House really seems to attract a very nice group of people whom I enjoyed sharing the days activities with over breakfast or during the convenient wine/cheese hour.

I found the inn to be very quiet, as an example Friday night they had a small wedding going on in the first floor music room and a corporate xmas party going on in the fourth floor loft - at the same time - I would have never known either were taking place had I not been told this and subsequently met some of the people.

You definitely get your moneys worth here.

Room Tip: My room, The John Wesley, has got to be the largest room in the Deluxe King category. The room does...
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled solo