“Great prices for good food”

Super Taste Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #270 of 921 Restaurants in Savannah
Reviewed 19 February 2018

We went to Super Taste for dinner and were pleased to find out that lunch prices applied all day! Which mean we could get 3 rolls for $11 or a bento box for even less. The food was good but the best part was the family that owned this restaurant. It clearly is a family run business and it shows in the casual, friendly atmosphere. This is in no way upscale, fine dining but if you're looking for good sushi at an even better price, you can't go wrong with Super Taste.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Awesome food and really nice family running the place!

Here's the kicker though.... Lunch prices all day! For $23 bucks or so we got 3 sushi rolls, chicken teriyaki, gyoza, & two soups! It's very good too! Been eating here for years, always high quality sushi.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

We come here for lunch every now and then and the food is good and price reasonable. Sometimes it can be slow, but the waiters are attentive. I usually get the teriyaki chicken with fried rice.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

I was given the name of this restaurant by a local when asking for a sushi recommendation. Upon entering I realized that it was a hole in the wall, with very colorful interior. Imagine my surprise when a very intelligent, and articulate 9 year old boy took our order! This place defines the term "Family Restaurant" in every way. I only saw a passing shadow of who I assumed was the mother. The rest of the time, we were entertained and served by the musings of an 8 year old and his 9 year old brother. The food was only average, in my personal opinion. We had the Bento boxes with shrimp and vegetable tempura, gyoza, and tempura rolls. I'm not sure that the shrimp tempura was even in the fried batter. But I loved the children who waited on and entertained us. I would probably return only to say hello to the children.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

I have gone many times on my lunch break from work. The lunch menu prices are great and so is the food and the service. The restaurant is cute and convenently located in the middle of downtown.