“Fun Atmosphere”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 1 week ago

Such a fun place and a fun play on words. I went on a couple of recommendations from friends. Menu was full of funky food and drink options. I will be dreaming of that apple pie sandwich for a long time to come! And I'm not a big bacon fan!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,227)

Reviewed 1 week ago

Treylor Park is a kitschy, unique restaurant. The bar offers obscure beers and small-batch liquors, while the kitchen serves up original food options. The PB&J chicken wings are one of our favorites. For mains, our favorites are the BL&T (it's a work of art with a perfectly ripe tomato slice, crispy bacon and that bun!), the pot pie (a unique twist - it's wrapped in a tortilla and fried like a chimichanga), and the ahi tuna flatbread. The daily special (the TV dinner) is served in a tray like a Hungry Man frozen dinner (dating myself here). It even includes a small portion of cobbler.

Be prepared to wait - it's often very busy - or try the sister restaurant, Hitch, on Liberty Street about 6 blocks south.

Reviewed 1 week ago

My friends and I had delicious food at the Treylor Park. Although the server was unexpectedly without help, he was efficient, professional, and had a great attitude. We will return!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This place is a good place to try different dishes.you wont be disappointed .the pbj wings are a must..yummy

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Neat little place with interesting food choices. We sat out back in the patio area at the bar, ordered a few drinks and the Low County Boil flatbread----sounds odd huh? It was DELICIOUS!!!

1  Thank clkbjk06