Holiday Inn Express Savannah - Historic District
USD 167
USD 151
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 173/night.

USD 226
USD 208
USD 234
USD 208
  • Breakfast included
The Marshall House(Savannah)(Great Value!)
USD 158
USD 188
USD 174
  • Breakfast included
River Street Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
USD 193
USD 159
Planters Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
USD 191
USD 176
Official Hotel
2,674 results
All reviewsrooftop poolhistoric districtbay streetvalet parkinghi expressgreat locationwithin walking distanceriver viewcorner roomfree breakfastcity garageself parkper daywould definitely stay here againfront desk stafftrolley stopvalet service
Reviewed 9 August 2016

We were celebrating with our friends and what a time we had!!!

This hotel was in THE perfect location and has a most wonderful roof-top pool that is by far superior to all other properties nearby!!!

The room was great, the property was well kept all the way around!!

The only slight down-side, the elevators were a bit slow.... But we were on vacation and this is the deep south, baby!!!

Room Tip: Riverfront is best!!!
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Hope G, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah - Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay in the deep south baby! And looking forward to seeing you again in the future. You rock!

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Very friendly staff and clean and comfortable! Staff responds quickly to any need and provides help with tours! Quiet floors...good for sound sleep! Nice breakfast buffet. Only one complaint...don't like paying extra to park in their deck!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2016

I brought 12 amazing friends to the Holiday Inn Express in Savannah for my big bday this year. I've stayed here a few times before and it did not disappoint! The staff were super friendly and accommodating. The hotel is very pretty and has a bar on the first level. We didn't make it to the roof top pool this time but we really enjoyed the large assortment of breakfast items, pancakes, yogurt, eggs, bacon, cereal, oatmeal, fruit, bagels etc., that were included in our room price. My guests strolled the boutique shops by day and dined at delicious highly rated restaurants by night. Everyone was happy! I'm sure I'll visit again!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Hope G, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah - Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2016

Thank you for choosing us! Happy to hear you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and found our staff to be friendly and accommodating! We thank you for you valuable feedback. Please come back and see us again.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Loved this hotel. Very convenient to historic district. Trolley pick up at hotel for tour. Free breakfast. Can walk to River walk Rooftop pool and hot tub. Room was very nice. Concierge helpful Free wifi-
Nice size bathroom staff was helpful

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you for choosing us and taking the time to share your experience. We're delighted to hear you enjoyed the amenities we offer and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

This was my 2nd time spending the 4th of July in Savannah. This time I chose the Holiday Inn because it was closer to River Street and the heart of all the shops and eateries.

I was not disappointed at all with the location. everything was within walking distance - sober or drunk!

If I was to compare it to the Embassy I stayed at before, I would say that I liked the space that Embassy had in the room, the parking was better (didn't have to wait on valet could come & go to your car freely, less crowded), and the breakfast was way better at Embassy.

However, with that being said, it was worth it to stay at Holiday Inn just because I did not have a need to get in the car except to go to Tybee Island and to go home.

The staff is very friendly and they socialize with the guests by dressing up as characters. One morning, they were the characters from Forrest Gump which was really cute. They made effort to greet everyone and call to be sure your room was ok.

I was so busy enjoying the beach and downtown, that I didn't check out the rooftop pool, I will next time!

Overall, great hotel, no complaints and I would stay here again. Check out the bar for happy hour, great drinks.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank takeatripwithtipp
Hope G, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah - Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2016

Thanks for choosing us and taking the time to share your experience. I'm happy to hear that all was well with your stay, and you enjoyed our little characters that visit throughout the week! Forrest Gump is hilarious! Please come back and see us again in the future.