Holiday Inn Express Savannah - Historic District
USD 191*
East Bay Inn(Savannah)
USD 178*
  • Restaurant
River Street Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
USD 231*
USD 219*
Travelocity
USD 231*
2,641 results
All reviewsrooftop poolvalet parkinghi expressgreat locationthe riverhistoric districtwithin walking distancecorner roomfree breakfastcity garagebay stself parkper daywould definitely stay here againtrolley stopfront desk staffvalet service
Reviewed 23 April 2012

we stayed at the holiday inn express in savannah in the historic district this past week. i would have to say that the stay was the most pleasurable i have experienced in a while. heads up to two of the staff memebers who really went out of their way to make us so comfortable and welcome. would like to thank anna and hope for all they did. great location, awesome service, and very nice ammenities as well. thanks bonnie

Room Tip: higher up the room is the quieter it is.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 April 2012

Location - check. Price - check. Hospitality - check. Absolutely some of the friendliest and most helpful staff I've ever encountered. Location was perfect. Walking distance to river, historic sites, market...everything! Oh, and the rooftop pool is pretty nice as well! Wish we could have stayed longer!

Room Tip: We chose the "room with a view" option so that we would be on a higher floor and have a view of the river.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2012

This is a very nice hotel in a great location if you want to walk around historic downtown Savannah, Ga. The rooms were nice and amenities were all very good for a $250 a night Holiday Inn Express room. The breakfast that went from approx 6am to 10am hit the spot. The rooftop pool was great and offered great views of the Savannah River (pool was not heated but the hot tub was and seemed very clean). As for parking, the hotel does offer valet service but it is pricey unless you plan on useing your car instead of walking around while in town. We used the covered parking garage immediatly next door to the hotel for a total of 8 dollars for around 20hrs of parking. Also a tip for Delta Skymiles members looking to have the Holiday Inn Express stay be added to your account, don't bother. Out of the four folks at the reception desk I spoke with and tried to have add the stay to my account said that it doesn't work and I should just join their rewards club. Bottom line is that it is a nice hotel in a great location.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank BrockL
Reviewed 16 April 2012

My husband and I arrived before check in and they took our name and cell number as we could not check in early. When we did check in I was not too happy to hear that we did not have a king size bed. The clerk asked another man behind the counter as I am a Priority Club member and he said "Are you staying more than one night?" . I replied no but I had just left an HI Express and we were going to stay at another this week which he replied - we do not have any rooms with a king size bed. We stayed in a small room (queen size) and it was okay. Smaller than usual for a room but maybe that is what is expected in Savannah. I am happy to say that we love Savannah and the location, but may stay elsewhere next time.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank SusanEBNJ
SavannahLodging, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah - Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2012

Thank you for feedback, we apologize for the lack of availibity of room type and do hope that you would visit us again.

Renee Laurie

Reviewed 14 April 2012

After having a horrible experience at a local B&B where we were treated as as annoyance. We left abrupty and had to find accomodations quickly. We chose this Holiday Inn Express.
WOW< I cannot say enough about the ridiculously awesome service received at this INN>

Beginning with the Valet whom are warm and welcoming. To the desk clerks and the breakfast.
After settling Inn we decided to go walk around and look for a place to eat.
We were greeted by the valet by NAME!!
What are ya'll hungry for and I can tell what is a really good to choice for tonight.
Came back much later.
Well, where did ya'll have dinner by name again and was it good as they also made great suggestions for activities and places for us to eat the next day.
I have stayed at Holiday Inn express many times before, but this was above and beyond anything I had ever experienced.,
I just want to thank them for making our experience visiting Savanah so wonderful.
I would call this a luxurious B&B and no need to go to any other so called B&B in the area.

Room Tip: There are rooms that have a view that have a small balcony. That was very nice.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple