“Noodles!!”

Flying Monk Noodle Bar
Ranked #31 of 895 Restaurants in Savannah
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Our concept focuses on providing perfectly prepared, fresh cut noodle dishes from various Asian nations including Vietnam, Malaysia, China, Thailand, Korea, Laos and others. Our signature noodles are made fresh, by hand, daily. Protein options abound, including Peking duck and succulent pig as featured on our chopping board. Vegetarian and gluten free options are also plentiful. The dishes are served with fresh, local vegetables and imported exotic spices, to further enhance their delectable broths and sauces.
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My husband and I had delicious warm bowls of noodles on a chilly December afternoon. They really hit the spot. Service was attentive and the noodles were delicious. I tried the Pho with chicken and an absolutely delicious broth. My husband had the Bangkok Noodles (a delicious curry sauce) with chicken.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We came in on a busy Sunday and were able to get a table with a very short wait. The staff was very friendly and the atmosphere is lively. The food is absolutely fantastic! Everything our party ordered was great. My only suggestion for the management, is give the option for a smaller portion. The price is very good for what you get, the soup portions are a bit large its almost enough for two. I would happily pay a bit less for a smaller size.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had lunch at the Flying Monk Noodle Bar on a rainy afternoon. The food was delicious and warmed us from the inside out. They have different types of noodle soups. I had the Suki Yaki from Japan, which was full of tasty ingredients. My husband had the "Crispy Succulent Pig Plate" and said it was his favorite meal of entire stay in Savannah.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Thank you, Trip Advisor, for recommending this great eatery! My wife had the duck noodle soup and I had the crispy pork rice dish. Both were terrific. Plus — be sure to try the young coconut drink. The one straight from the real coconut. It’s splendid!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Arrived late in the day and just HAD to go try the soup at the Flying Monk! I had the Duck Soup and a Lychee martini. Duck was plentiful and very tender.. absolutely delicious! The Lychee martini was sweet and potent...and very refreshing. We sat outside and even though it was a bit on the chilly side.. the restaurant has gas heaters set up outside which made outside seating very comfortable. Our server was very friendly and helpful, food was delicious. Highly recommend noodle soup at the Flying Monk!