“Fantastic Meal”

Flying Monk Noodle Bar
Ranked #47 of 939 Restaurants in Savannah
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Our concept focuses on providing perfectly prepared, fresh cut noodle dishes from various Asian nations including Vietnam, Malaysia, China, Thailand, Korea, Laos and others. Our signature noodles are made fresh, by hand, daily. Protein options abound, including Peking duck and succulent pig as featured on our chopping board. Vegetarian and gluten free options are also plentiful. The dishes are served with fresh, local vegetables and imported exotic spices, to further enhance their delectable broths and sauces.
Reviewed 5 December 2017

We came in on a busy Sunday and were able to get a table with a very short wait. The staff was very friendly and the atmosphere is lively. The food is absolutely fantastic! Everything our party ordered was great. My only suggestion for the management, is give the option for a smaller portion. The price is very good for what you get, the soup portions are a bit large its almost enough for two. I would happily pay a bit less for a smaller size.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

We had lunch at the Flying Monk Noodle Bar on a rainy afternoon. The food was delicious and warmed us from the inside out. They have different types of noodle soups. I had the Suki Yaki from Japan, which was full of tasty ingredients. My husband had the "Crispy Succulent Pig Plate" and said it was his favorite meal of entire stay in Savannah.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Thank you, Trip Advisor, for recommending this great eatery! My wife had the duck noodle soup and I had the crispy pork rice dish. Both were terrific. Plus — be sure to try the young coconut drink. The one straight from the real coconut. It’s splendid!

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Arrived late in the day and just HAD to go try the soup at the Flying Monk! I had the Duck Soup and a Lychee martini. Duck was plentiful and very tender.. absolutely delicious! The Lychee martini was sweet and potent...and very refreshing. We sat outside and even though it was a bit on the chilly side.. the restaurant has gas heaters set up outside which made outside seating very comfortable. Our server was very friendly and helpful, food was delicious. Highly recommend noodle soup at the Flying Monk!

Reviewed 20 November 2017

This place is unbelievable. What a fantastic find. I don't think you could order a bad dish here. I spoke with several neighboring patrons here and they all agreed their food was absolutely delicious. Oh how I wish I had a place like this near my home. I would visit Savannah again just to eat here again. Be warned, this is a very busy place, not terribly large, many people will wait for seating because they know this is the place to eat. Pricing is very reasonable and personally, I wouldn't categorized this as mid range pricing, more like cheap eats pricing as what you spend at one of those nasty fastfood joints, you could spend the same amount of money and get a freshly prepared, flavorful, healthier meal.