Hyatt Regency Savannah(Savannah)
USD 163
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 190/night.

USD 221
USD 151
USD 150
USD 138
  • Breakfast included
Olde Harbour Inn - River Street Suites(Savannah)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
USD 178
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 198/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 229
USD 130
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 171/night.

The Marshall House(Savannah)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 158
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 178/night.

River Street Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
USD 173
  • Restaurant
All reviewscity marketfront deskhistoric districtriver streetwithin walking distancevalet serviceper dayoutdoor poollocation is greathotel staffstayed nightslonnieconciergeclerkgarageflorida
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I have stayed at this location on several occasions where I have booked for my workers as well myself Haven't seen my guy Michael where he has all organized and situated for us i am totally disgusted with the service will start to booked at Hampton Inn where I know I can receive quality service don't waste your time I will notify guest relations of such hasty services .

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank r0bertcampbell
LHeldreth, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Savannah Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Mr. Campbell,
We are thrilled to introduce you to several wonderful new staff members we have added to our team. They are valuable assets, with years of experience and we cannot wait for you to meet them.
]

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We live in Georgia so we are well aware of southern hospitality... Needless to say this hotel lacks it... We get to the hotel which byw was booked for us by our resort..Walked into the counter for check in lady asked my name Id and swip the card.... I ask her what it was for since everything had been prebooked she then says not sure call your company that booked it. I then ask where do we park she then tells me that there is a 30.00 fee a day for our vehicle to be parked for us...But can be accessed at any time during the day.. We checked in at 10:00 pm... Which btw is under the motel... Then I asked where could we park she said parking is at your own decresion.. okay so we parked on the side of the road by the stop sign praying we didn't get a ticket.. So we get to the room (with children and a cooler) find that there isn't a refrigerator nor a microwave..
Call down to the lobby get told that all the refrigerator's are being replaced at this time... Normally any holiday in I have stayed had a complimentary breakfast so call down to see if they did and no to that as well.. Go to the window to look out on the view there is a big cracked loose tile I'm the window frame... walk around the room there are purple spots all over the wall.. There are 2 small trash cans in the room one of them in the bathroom.. There are no trash bags in either.. I figured maybe the house keeping forgot them.. walk out into the Hall there are 2 more bigger trash cans with no trash bags... Went to the first floor and guess what!!! there are several in those!!???? Ask the house keeper I saw on my floor why there are no trash bags she replied we don't use them???? I agree with the past people it's very noisy there too but it's expected due to the high volume of people.. if our resort should ever offer to have us attend a sister hotel we will decline.. or we will either ask for the motel that had breakfast microwave and fridge oh and parking for free for their guest like the one around the corner Quality INN... I will never ever ever stay in this hotel again!!!! It is outrageous to treat customers the way this company does!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Amanda,
First, please let me apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced during your stay. We strive to be a green conscious hotel, therefore the in room waste baskets, do not contain plastic bags, and instead we wash the containers daily, but do have bags upon request. Our parking onsite is through valet only. The city of Savannah offers street metered parking, at your own discretion. We recommend our underground valet for security and monitoring.
We hope that you will visit Savannah again soon, and give us another chance to rectify the situation.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

The location and amenities offered by this very upscale Holiday Inn were perfect for my weekend stay. Thank you Nidi in the breakfast area and all the front desk girls for making my trip to Savannah perfect.

Room Tip: High floor
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ALAFE456
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Location does matter and you can walk to just about everything in the historic district of Savannah. The room was clean, bed comfortable. Yes, you have to pay extra for parking, but you can park your car and forget about it till you leave.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank ellie2newjersey
Reviewed 21 March 2018

The hotel staff were so friendly. From the check in, lobby staff Aaron,who gave us crazy glasses to wear to the parade Tiana at the breakfast buffet, which was very good. Lala our room attendent. Doug and Janin two great concierge. Also Jonathan we brought our remote and the program for the tv.
The lobby restroom was not very clean. But considering the crazy weekend!
The bartender in the evening was very entertaining. Sorry I can't remember his name.
We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: We checked in early so did not get the best room we could have.But the others checked in later and had a much better room.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
LHeldreth, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Savannah Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Maria,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review.
We will be certain to let Aaron, Tiana, Lala, Doug and Janin know how much you appreciates their hospitality.
Our bartender Lonnie always keeps in fun in the dining area!!

Happy and Safe Travels!
Please come back and visit!