“Quick and tasty ”

Ranked #8 of 895 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: USD 2 - USD 10
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Pie Society is a traditional British Bakery serving up authentic, delicious savory and sweet pies, pasties, quiches and desserts. We are a British-owned, family company with locations in City Market in Downtown Savannah and in Pooler near the Tanger Outlets. We hand-make all our products daily, using only the best ingredients. Stop in for a cup of tea served in a china pot, a handmade meat pie or a slice of Bakewell Tart- a delicious almond cake originating from the home county of our owners!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We got breakfast pasties and they were tasty and filling! Traditional British fare includes a variety of pasties and pot pies- so don't be surprised when you find this here. It's very good and the lady who owns it is delightful.

Pie_Society, Owner at Pie Society, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you very much for your lovely review! Hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have to say that this place is really good if you have that craving for a London traditional Pie flavor, also their sweet pies are awesome, the only reason is that I'm not giving them a 4 or 5 is because eating there feels a little depressing, looks like eating in an old community store (even though you also feel like at the old England country) not really to go there and eat. Better take out and enjoy in your home or with friends.
But also I have to say their counter Lady is always super sweet and nice.

Pie_Society, Owner at Pie Society, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Wow... usually we hear 'adorable' and 'cute decor'. 'Depressing old community store' is certainly a new one.

Strange that you received excellent service and food and chose to trash us online anyway. It truly is impossible to please everyone.

Thank you for visiting.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Delightful little place in the corner. The lady at the counter was a sweetheart. The pot pies were delicious. We actually went twice in one day because it was so good.

Pie_Society, Owner at Pie Society, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you! Two pies in one day is impressive!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We went here on a food tour, then came back to get a breakfast of quiche, sausage rolls, ham & cheese roll, etc. Luckily there were 5 of us eating, so we could sample so many different items. Friendly staff that helped me choose our breakfast. Sooo good!

Thank you for visiting and we hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Firstly I am an ex pat Brit, living in the US for the past 7 years. I really miss the savoury pies from back home and always indulge in a little pork pie action when I go back, so to discover Pie Society was intriguing: could I get decent pies this side of the Atlantic?

I went crazy and bought a sausage roll (great pastry, could do with a little more meat, but very tasty), a Cornish pasty and a Melton Mowbray pork pie (not eaten yet - I'm saving them until I am home!), and finally a steak and kidney pie.

Now about this pie, I can say without exaggeration, this pie was the best I have ever eaten. Period. The pastry was again excellent, but it was the filling which cinched it - quite unbelievable taste and the texture of the kidneys were superb.

I am going back for fish and chips this lunchtime and my hopes are high.

Thank you to the owners for opening this little slice of British food heaven!

Thank you so much for your brilliant recommendation! We look forward to seeing you for Fish & Chips... the best in America I promise ;)