“Must visit in Savannah ”

Goose Feathers an Express Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #21 of 894 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: USD 7 - USD 10
Cuisines: French, Healthy, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: The inviting aroma of sweet and savory menu items, wholesome cuisine and freshly baked breads and pastries prepared on-site daily keep visitors coming back to Goose Feathers Café day after day. Proudly serving the Savannah area since 1986, this bustling,but cozy café fuses the dining ambiance found in Lower Manhattan's urban Greenwich Village with Southern Charm and Hospitality. Love breakfast? Goose Feathers Café serves hot and cold breakfast items throughout the day. Pair your selection with a cup of freshly ground roasted coffee or choose from one of our many flavored organic teas served piping hot or ice cold for a perfect start or end to your day! Savor go-to breakfast favorites like our warm bagels, handmade sweet preserve-filled and chocolate-stuffed butter croissants, and hearty portions of homemade oatmeal with fresh fruit, Eggs Benedict Savannah style served on our made from scratch butter croissants and our signature Breakfast Panini. For lunch, enjoy the soup of the day or our seasonal(April-Oct) famous garden-fresh gazpacho, City Market Sandwiches, Signatures Café Sandwiches, Grilled Panini and a variety of green salads. Other popular menu items include the Honey Ginger Chicken Sandwich, Smoked Turkey Reuben, Italian Panini or vegetarian-friendly Veggie Panini and Black Bean Burrito. Be sure to save room for a serious selection of sweets made from scratch including homemade cookies, cakes, bread pudding, Pecan Pie and our famous whoopie pies. Bon appetit!
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Excellent breakfast with my wife. Definitely recommend the breakfast panini. She loved the quiche.

Great service and atmosphere.

Well worth the money.

1  Thank jimdedmon1219

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

When we arrived there was a lengthy line on out the door. I thought, “oh no!” But we got in line and to our pleasant surprise the line moved VERY fast! I ordered the breakfast panini, it was so good and the portion was a nice size too. I also got the hot chocolate and a red velvet Whoopie pie for later. The Whoopie pie was really good, very rich, but good. My husband got the eggel bagel, I didn’t taste his but he said it was delicious. I really enjoyed this place! I’ll recommend it to anyone coming to visit Savannah. This place was AMAZING. We even got a mug souvenir!

1  Thank Alison W
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

It was a quick and easy breakfast. Especially with all of the fine dining we were doing at night, it was nice to just grab a healthy and quick breakfast in the morning to start our day. The staff was fantastic.

1  Thank ChrissyJacobs
Reviewed 1 week ago

This is a spacious, clean, and comfortable place for coffee and breakfast. There are bagels, oatmeal, fruits, pastries and egg-based entrees to choose from. Free refills on coffee. I loved it!

1  Thank Ron R
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I’ve been to this cafe a couple of times, and the food is great. The fruit bowl looks old school, but it tastes great. And the eggatarian is delicious—over easy eggs with tomato and pesto and Holland side on a croissant. Yummy!

1  Thank Ltmc01