The DeSoto(Savannah)
USD 159
USD 128
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 176/night.

USD 150
USD 130
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 189/night.

USD 162
USD 137
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 164/night.

USD 174
USD 147
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 194/night.

Planters Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
USD 152
USD 154
USD 135
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 167/night.

USD 145
USD 128
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 173/night.

The Marshall House(Savannah)(Great Value!)
USD 158
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 202/night.

• Restaurant
1,255 results
All reviewsrooftop bartop deckthe riverhardwood floorscotton warehousebeautiful hotelboutique hotelvalet parkingsmall balconyhigh ceilingsa river view roomstreet levelperfect locationvalet servicehistoric districtrestaurants and shopscargo ships
Reviewed 3 April 2018

The wind whistlling from the elevator shaft, as well as a generator running on an American Cruise Line docked outside our hotel, kept me awake all night. This hotel has been repurposed from a cotton warehouse into a "boutique hotel", The rooms are minimal as far as furnishings with only one chaise type chair to sit on in the room and what is considered a "balcony" barely wide enough to stand on. The management was kind enough to allow me to cancel the next two nights and go to another hotel.

Room Tip: Do not accept a room near the elevator and make sure a ship is not going to be docked at the hotel when you are making your reservations.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lindasV8052YP
HOSMANAGEMENT, Front Office Manager at Cotton Sail Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hello lindaV8052YP,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on your recent stay. I am so sorry that you were not pleased with our hotel. It was our pleasure to cancel your next two nights so you could find another hotel more suitable to your needs. The Cotton Sail is a unique Boutique hotel that was originally a cotton warehouse dating from the 1800's that has been developed into a modern stylish hotel that attracts a certain clientele. Thanks again for your feedback.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

My family and I had a nice stay at this modern hotel, located right on the river. We loved watching the huge container ships floating right by our windows! Though there weren't a lot of bells and whistles, this place was extremely well located and the staff was friendly and helpful.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Amanda P
Dorian H, Front Office Manager at Cotton Sail Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Hello Amanda P,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such great feedback about your most recent visit to the Cotton Sail Hotel. I have shared your kind words with our team and we are all so happy to know that you enjoyed your time with us while visiting beautiful Savannah, Georgia. Again, thank you and we look forward to having the pleasure of accommodating you in the future.

My Best

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Made this reservation for 3 nights in the week leading up to St. Patrick's Day (Savannah's biggest day of the year) over 2 months ago and held it on a card. We were actually on our way to Savannah from South Florida. Pulled into a rest area at 2.15 p.m. and noticed we had got a voicemail from the Cotton Sail Hotel at 1.23 p.m.. Always drive with our phones on silent for safety reasons. When we played the message from the hotel it stated that we needed to call & confirm our reservation by 2 p.m. or they would cancel it. We called as soon as we heard the message at 2.15 p.m. and spoke to someone who said, because we hadn't called by 2, our reservation was cancelled. We asked about rebooking as we were already half way there and he said they had no rooms for any of the 3 nights. We couldn't believe this and asked to speak to the manager. He said he was the manager and, after a lot of pushing on our part, finally gave us his name (Inan). We asked to speak to his boss and at first he said he didn't have one, then said there was a district manager whose name he didn't know but said he would check his phone, which was in the office, for his name & phone # and would call us back. He then hung up on us while we were still speaking. We immediately called back to try and make a reservation and a lady answered the phone and said they had rooms available for all the 3 nights we had originally booked but when she quoted the price it was substantially higher than our original reservation made 2 months previously. Suddenly everything became clear that they could charge a lot more money by canceling these rooms and rebooking them. On a point of principle we declined the room at the inflated price and, luckily, were able to book a really nice room overlooking the river at the Hyatt next door for less money than our original reservation at Cotton Sail. The great experience at the Hyatt Regency was the complete opposite to the miserable experience at Cotton Sail.

Room Tip: Book with a different hotel to make sure you have a room for the night after your journey
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
6  Thank Traveller205
Reviewed 27 March 2018

During our stay on March 14-16 the valet lost the car key for our rental.
I do realize that this incident was probably uncommon but for me a nice relaxing visit in Savanna as part of our holiday turned out to be the opposite.
I was quite stressed about the situation because I was unsure when I would get a key for the rental and still do not know of the final outcome with the car rental company.
I am very disappointed in Cotton Sails handling of this situation. I lost the use of a rental car for a day that cost me money. The hotel tried to charge me the valet parking which I disputed at check out.
I am not one who normally looks for compensation when treated unfairly but in this case something from the Manager and the Cotton Sail was justified. A dinner voucher, an extended stay anything but nothing.
I did spend good money for good service that was not delivered.
For this reason I can not recommend this Hotel to stay in.

Room Tip: Stay away from the alley side. Truck deliveries in the night will wake you up. They do provide 1 set of ear plugs though. LOL
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank JBrook
HOSMANAGEMENT, Front Office Manager at Cotton Sail Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Hello J Brook,

We truly apologize for the incident you faced during your stay, as that is not up to our normal standards. We have shared your feedback with our staff and made the necessary steps to retrain our team members. We hope you choose to stay with us again, so we can show you our true level of service.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

The hotel is beautiful. It is in a great location and close to everything. The rooftop bar was so fun. However, I was very underwhelmed with the service here. We payed about $600 for 2 nights, which isn't cheap. On our second night we returned from a wedding and our room had not been turned down once the entire day. We called downstairs and they said no one was on staff to do it at that time (11PM). The following morning we were packing up to head out and room service burst into our room without knocking! (10AM) It also took over 30 minutes to get our car from valet. I was just expecting more for that kind of money.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Elizabeth O

Hello Elizabeth O,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on your recent stay. I am so sorry that you did not receive the proper quality of service during your stay. Your detailed remarks have been shared with housekeeping so that they can be addressed properly. I sincerely hope you will stay with us again in the future so that we may have the opportunity to recover your loyalty.