This is a no frills motel. The room is a decent size and includes the bed, nightstands, 2 chairs, and a small table. There is no closet or dresser, but there is a small hanging space. There isn’t a phone in the room. There is a TV with a floating table underneath. The bathroom is small, doesn’t have hot water, but does include shampoo/conditioner/shower gel. The sink is located in the room with a large counter with a few short shelves underneath. The A/C was fantastic. It’s located close enough to attractions, but don’t walk the wrong way through the housing project. Parking is $10/night. Free mini moon pie and RC cola on check in. Breakfast is coffee/tea and donuts only which was a disappointment. It was very loud a night with doors, thin walls, and some road noise. Free wifi worked well. For the rates it is totally worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meet-up at our delightfully quirky motel where refined Savannah's so-historic location and so-hip eccentricities hook up. Discounted Savannah lodging was never so much fun! Hotel rates include Moon Pies and Krispy Kreme donuts! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Thunderbird Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Thunderbird Hotel Savannah
- Thunderbird Hotel Savannah