I was really looking forward to staying 2 nights here but left a little deflated , there was nothing terribly wrong , it was just that there wasn't any particularly outstanding. The girls on check in were pleasant enough but didn't offer the much heralded lemonade or popcorn. The room was nicely decorated and the bed particularly comfortable despite the pillows resembling cushions. However the bathroom was small with an erratic shower . No amount of "extras" like moonpies , RC cola, popcorn , doughnuts or lemonade can make up for a room that unfortunately was inferior in size and cleanliness to the Super 8 we stayed in the night before. Though there was nothing I could pinpoint as being bad or negative and the price was reasonable for downtown it just didn't stand out as I had imagined it would.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meet-up at our delightfully quirky motel where refined Savannah's so-historic location and so-hip eccentricities hook up. Discounted Savannah lodging was never so much fun! Hotel rates include Moon Pies and Krispy Kreme donuts! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Thunderbird Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Thunderbird Hotel Savannah
- Thunderbird Hotel Savannah