2,219 results
All reviews city market great location bay street historic district valet parking within walking distance valet staff breakfast buffet per day balcony room hotel is located the river walk very nice hotel definitely stay here again cookies trip to savannah southern hospitality
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location. Decent size room. Our room had a microwave, which I do not believe is a common feature in hotel rooms, and given we would end up having left overs from all the big portion meals outside, it came in handy. Did not try any meals or any other services at the hotel, so cannot comment on anything specific, but the service during check-in and check-out was extremely efficient.Gym is as basic as you can imagine, except that the free weights do go upto 50lbs. Pool not long enough to be able to make laps, but big enough to enjoy (3ft to 4ft deep).

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
NorthPoint78, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Abhijeet, thank you for reviewing the Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Historic District. We are glad you loved our ideal location and that you were impressed with your well-equipped room and the quality of service we provide. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The valet staff, Vince and Roney in particular, were excellent. They went above and beyond to help us with our bags, make sure we understood the parking situation.
Vince even let us know that both my friend and I had both tipped him when he took our bags from the room to our car.
The cleaning staff were all very good, as well, but I did not get names.
One of the front desk staff who answered the phone when I called about when my room would be ready was not as friendly.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view. Ours looked out on a less than attractive street.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for reviewing the Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Historic District. We are happy to know you had a comfortable stay and that our staff made for a memorable experience. Your compliments will surely be shared with Vince and Roy. Also, we have taken note of your feedback to improve our future guests’ experiences. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

The hilton garden in that is in Savannah is a really nice remodeled hotel. The bartender Ann was a very mindful of us sitting at the bar and a delight to talk to while away on business.

Rooms are clean front desk clerks are nice.

Valet your vehicle and it keeps it safe. Can walk everywhere you want to go in the downtown area.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
NorthPoint78, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Brandon, thank you for your glowing review of the Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Historic District. We are glad to know you liked our valet service and that our associates provided you with an exceptional stay. Ann will be happy to hear your compliments. We hope you will choose us again so we can impress you on your next trip as well.

Reviewed 15 October 2018

From the moment we arrived at the Hilton Garden Inn and were met by Vince who was valeting cars we knew it was going to be a great stay. Vince was very friendly and made us feel welcome. Thru out our stay I enjoyed chatting with Vince every time I went to get my car. Vince really made our stay at great experience. The entire hotel staff was very nice and the location was perfect for walking around and experiencing historic Savannah, all the sites and all the great restaurants and bars. Two thumbs up for Vince and the Hilton Garden Inn!

Room Tip: All rooms are nice
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your terrific review of the Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Historic District. It is good to know you loved our location and that our courteous associates added value to your visit. Vince is indeed one of our assets and he will be happy to hear that he contributed to your comfortable stay. We enjoyed hosting you and look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 October 2018

Vince was the valet during the day and welcomed me by name everytime I arrived or when I left. I travel a lot and it is people like him that standout and make you return to a hotel. I look forward to seeing him on my next stay.

Room Tip: Recently upgraded rooms are very nice.
Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NorthPoint78, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We love knowing that the attentive service provided by Vince went a long way in making your stay so memorable. Reviews like yours mean the world to our associates and we will share your comments with him. We look forward to your next stay at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Historic District. Thank you again.

Paul Komanecky