2,186 results
All reviews city market great location bay street historic district valet parking within walking distance valet staff breakfast buffet balcony room per day the river walk very nice hotel definitely stay here again cookies trip to savannah southern hospitality concierge
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Require $5 to wash and dry clothes but you don't supply quarters at the front desk? Had to walk store to store to try to find someplace that would sell me quarters.

Do you charge for laundry detergent or not? I paid for it, my coworker didn't and he allay received free dryer sheets. Should be consistent.

Breakfast has a sign saying to wait to be seated. Stood there for 5 minutes while the staff did in the other side of the restaurant chatting. Finally just seated myself. Consistent for my whole stay - no one ever came to seat me it my coworkers. I don't care if I have to seat myself, but the staff should be consistent with the signage.

Showed up for breakfast one day and the server said she didn't have the honors list, so it's have to go to the front desk and ask if my breakfast is included. I assured her it was, but she responded that she still wanted me to go to the desk and ask. She finally relented when I insisted that didn't make any sense.

This new process of still giving me a bill for breakfast with a "chit" that is supposed to zero out my bill doesn't consistently work. Somehow I still ended up with a $16 charge on my room for breakfast even though I'm diamond.

This service wasn't terrible... For the Quality Inn across the street. Absolutely not up to the Hilton standard. HGI will be my last choice in Savannah until they fix this.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
NorthPoint78, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hello Todd Mickel:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. As a Hilton Honors member, you are among our most valued guests. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. Please contact me if there is anything else we can do for you at this time. You mentioned consistency - and our hope is to improve on that. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

This is a great location on Bay St in Savannah. From the moment we entered until we checked out the service was impeccable. Everyone made us feel at home from the valets to the front desk to the bar. Ann at the bar was always friendly and makes a fantastic drink!!! Thanks Ann for taking care of us and being such a wonderful person!!

Room Tip: Bay St views are great but are a little noisy with traffic during the day.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
NorthPoint78, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for the wonderful compliments. Our team is focused on providing an outstanding stay for each guest, and we appreciate you letting us know they accomplished that for you. We will share your compliments with them, especially with Ann. Thanks again from all of us at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Historic District, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We stayed in this hotel the night before the St. Patrick's Day Parade 2018 and were very pleased with the newly renovated rooms. It was fun to be able to see the activity of the city streets, but not have activity of the city streets disturb our sleep. The breakfast was great; the grits were perfect.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Historic District for your trip to our beautiful city. We appreciate you taking the time to share the highlights of your stay and are pleased to know that you had a restful night's sleep. Thanks for being our guest, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Nice location, very clean and very professional staff. Room was very nice and clean. Dinner and breakfast were really good. I would definitely go back and highly recommend to others. Free cookies were also very good

Room Tip: Very nice rooms
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
NorthPoint78, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

David, thank you for the five-star rating. We are thrilled we met your expectations for a fantastic stay at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Historic District. Thanks again for recommending us, and we hope to have the pleasure of doing so again on your next trip to our city.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The new look is beautiful. Sleek, modern yet very comfortable! Ann in the bar is fantastic. Actually, everyone there was great from the valet to front desk to housekeeping. The location is perfect--it is so close to everything that the cold and rainy weather wasn't a bother. I'll be back!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
NorthPoint78, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Kathie, thank you for choosing Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Historic District for your trip to our beautiful city. We appreciate you taking the time to share the highlights of your stay and assuring us of your return visit to our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you again with our Southern hospitality and outstanding service. It was our pleasure having you as our guest.