USD 221
USD 169
USD 163
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 192/night.

USD 150
USD 229
USD 130
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 171/night.

USD 168
USD 150
  • Breakfast included
Olde Harbour Inn - River Street Suites(Savannah)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
USD 178
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 198/night.

The Marshall House(Savannah)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 158
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 175/night.

River Street Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
USD 173
1,923 results
All reviewsforsyth parkthe concierge levelcooking schoolsister hoteldrayton restaurantan art gallerybeautiful hotelthe riversoaking tubfree shuttleseparate showerhistoric districtshuttle servicebohemian hotelhotel barthe entire hotelking bed
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Maybe because we are in the hospitality industry we notice more than most but I was surprised to see dead flowers in merky water in the elevators and on the property. Our bathroom toilet was only cleaned twice during our 4 night stay, the room was not consistently vacuumed and one light bulb was out for our stay. Table lamp. Two private functions made part of the hotel in accessible for parts of the stay. Location was good. Beautiful area.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
mansiongm2017, Owner at Mansion on Forsyth Park, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Bruins,
Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate the business very much. Your comments will be communicated with our teams.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The Mansion at Forsyth Park is quite lovely and set the basis for a very nice visit to Savannah. I'd seen it on my last visit there and had targeted it as the place i wanted to stay for my next visit. The hotel is beautiful and the location across from the park is quite picturesque. I don't like being in the hustle bustle of the waterfront area but that area was very accessible via about a mile and a half walk. I appreciate the opportunity to get the exercise from the walk to the busier areas since I enjoyed eating so much good food throughout my stay.

Pros -
1-Very friendly and helpful staff - Kyler M. was very professional and helped us a lot, Kelly, the Concierge, was very friendly and extremely helpful with all sorts of information.
2- Casimir's Lounge had a great band on Friday night and the environment was fun. People were having a great time and there was dancing! I did not check out whoever was featured live on Saturday but the lounge offers live music on both nights. There is also very lovely piano playing in the lobby bar area through the week.
3- The location was perfect for those that like a more quiet environment.
4 - They are a sister hotel to the Bohemian which is in the more noisy, bustling, riverfront area. There is a shuttle if you don't want to walk to that area. We went there for drinks one day at the Bohemian's bar that overlooks the river, which was very nice too. The relationship between the two hotels was like having the option to enjoy the best of both worlds - a quiet experience and a busier environment.

Cons -
1 - The primarily con which could detract from me returning depending on who I might be travelling with is regarding that they will not tell you what type of room you will have. It doesn't make sense why they cannot tell you whether you can have two queen beds or one king before you arrive. I worked in hotel management and they know what inventory they have. If people try to book one room type and that type is already fully reserved, then they can inform you that the type you want is not available.

Nearly all other Marriott's have the ability to tell you what type of room that you are booking. It would be very important to know whether you have one or two beds if you are traveling with a friend that you might not want to share a bed with or if you are a family and need more than one bed. It seems like a simple thing that could easily be fixed and would allow a guest to know what to expect when they get there. If a guest party really needs two beds and two beds are not available, then the party would know to go somewhere else.

I guess it is even more upsetting because they are not upfront about the process either. I was given different stories from different people about how they decide who gets a room with 2 beds among those that request them. One person told me that they cannot guarantee it, and that the room assignments are based on when people check in. Another told me that they allocate requests for specific room types based on a first come basis based on reservation dates. Unless the first come basis based on check in is the right story, then there should be NO REASON why they cannot tell you in advance.

I arrived early based on the first come arrival story and I was wiling to wait until a room with 2 beds was cleaned. That's when I got the other explanation about the assignments being made on a first come basis based on reservation date. Full disclosure - I did not get the 2 beds that I had requested so that has why I'm giving so much energy to this issue in my review. Even if I had though, it still would have been nice to know what to expect before arriving. It seems like a pretty simple thing and I'm guessing that I'm not the only person that would like to know.

2 - Parking- The only option is valet and they are very slow when busy. I was told that my car would be ready in 7 minutes when I requested it after check out. I had to wait over 3 times that long for it. There was a big Easter brunch on my check out date and they just did not seem to be prepared to handle large volume of cars. Also, cars are kept outside so your car may be dirtier than it was when you arrived - mine was.

3 - My room was not serviced after my second night as one would expect at this caliber of hotel. I think that our room attendant must have meant to come back to complete the room cleaning and then forgot to return. There were just too many things that were not in order to think that our room attendant intended to leave our room that way.

All in all, it's a lovely experience. If you like quiet, picturesque, historic feeling, romantic environments then this will be a treat.

Room Tip: You don't get to choose. Won't even guarantee a room type - i.e. king v.2 queens.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Durham,
Thank you for your business and sharing the detailed experience. We appreciate your business very much and will utilize the Con's to improve our standards. As well, compliment our team members on the excellent service.

with hospitality,

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The website is so tacky, I almost didn't stay here, but we needed a pet-friendly hotel, so this was the best available. The front desk was courteous and showed me a couple rooms. Our room was on a side street on the main floor, and it was fairly quiet. the beds were comfortable, and the room was reasonable sized, but not enormous. We stayed in a double queen, of which there are not many in this hotel, which seems to be oriented toward couples' romantic weekends. We did not eat in the restaurant, which was very expensive. The decor is very tacky (IMHO), not my taste at all. I prefer Kimpton Hotels, which are modern and minimalist, but we were quite comfortable. The location is nice, a short walk from the historic district, and they offer a shuttle to their other property in the historic district, but we never used it. I'd stay here again because it was convenient and pleasant, but I wish they'd change their website and decor! I liked the art on the walls, which was not my taste, but not terrible either.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
mansiongm2017, General Manager at Mansion on Forsyth Park, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Zebra,
Thank you for the business, we appreciate it very much. We value our guest experience feedback and thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We really had a terrific time in our stay at the Mansion. I cannot express enough just how friendly, helpful, and overall pleasant the staff is. From the valets, to the front desk, to the bar staff -- everyone remembered either our names or some detail from speaking with them. We were celebrating a 50th birthday for one of us, and came back to the room to find a complimentary bottle of champagne with a nice card. Two slight negatives -- the room was ready just a little bit after check in time and had several large pieces of elastic from a previous guest's luggage on the floor -- so either it wasn't vacuumed or it was not done well. Also we were unable to control the heat in the room so we would end up with it at 75 overnight. We did not discuss with guest services, which was our bad, as I am sure it would have been rectified immediately. This is a great hotel, in a nice location with amazing people. I will definitely be back!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
mansiongm2017, General Manager at Mansion on Forsyth Park, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Kathi,
Thank you for sharing your experience from your Birthday weekend. We appreciate your business during the special moment in your life. We will be sure to review with our teams on the standard of excellence for the guest room appearance.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is in line what we have been accustomed to from the Autograph collection. Room is nice, comfortable, no noise. Staff is attentive. A shuttle will take you to their sister hotel and they will even provide you with umbrellas (if needed). 2 negatives: Our room wasn’t ready till 4:15 PM (but they allowed us to check out at 1 PM). The food at the restaurant was subpar but the service, again, was excellent.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sherif E

Sherif,
Thank you for your compliments to our hotel and staff. We appreciate the business very much and look forward to your next return. We will certainly have the restaurant culinary team focus on excellence. We have planned a new menu starting the April to focus on regional cuisine.

with hospitality,