Open today: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
They go the extra mile

Reviewed 5 July 2017
Janet J
Great place to rent bikes

Reviewed 31 January 2017

from USD 99.00
from USD 35.00
from USD 25.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 July 2017

I love the team at Perry Rubber Bike shop. I stopped by to get inner tubes for my street bike yesterday which is normally Schrader valves, but I was given presta valves by mistake.

I took the tubes home installed them but because I am not familiar with presta valves I brought the bike back to the shop to learn and have the inflated properly.

I found out that the two types of inner tubes are NOT interchangeable and that doing so decreases the life of the inner tubes drastically.

So the team here realized third mistake and even exchanged the inner tubes and installed the Schrader tubes and of course inflated them.

I will definitely be returning for repairs and ordering of parts for my bike.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Really Disappointed, traveling in Savannah and excited to rent a road bike to put in some casual long rides. The bike fit was so poor, the saddle was painful to sit on, I was only able to ride 1/3 of the miles I planned. I wasn't provided with the correct hex wrenches, so I wasn't able to make on the fly adjustments after getting to my ride destination. The shop owner seemed more interested in getting my "tourist" money than providing me with the optimal tools for my ride. Unfortunate, because I am such a avid cyclist, he may have gotten a sale out of it.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 31 January 2017

We traveled with friends and the four of us rented bikes at Perry's to ride around Savannah for the morning. The employees couldn't have been any more friendly or helpful. They made sure to offer us helmets, locks came with the bikes and they made sure the seats were the right height. We rode down to Forsythe Park, walked around the farmer's market and then rode to get lunch. We rode a total of about 12 miles and the bikes were perfect for all of the cobblestone streets in Savannah. A great way to see more of Savannah.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

As we were biking around the city, my husband got a flat tire. We'd visited the shop a year and a half ago and remembered where it was located; luckily, not too far away. As soon as we entered the shop, we were greeted by the friendly staff - Edgemont, the new manager, and William from Moab, got us all put together. The tire was fixed, and I got a cool new pair of biking gloves. We love this shop! P.S. The building has some age and was a bike shop in the 1920's - check out the good looking tile floor.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

My bike tire somehow exploded on me during my trip to Savannah. The bike shop was able to quickly tell me why it happened, how to prevent it from happening in the future, and repair my bike within an hour so I could quickly get back to my vacation.

Date of experience: November 2016